MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2018International Conference on Materials Applications and Engineering 2017 (ICMAE2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Building Materials and Properties|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- O’Connor C.T., Dunne R.C., The flotation of gold bearing ores-a review. Min. Eng., 7, 839 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Agorhom, E.A., Skinner, W., & Zanin, M. Upgrading of low-grade gold ore samples for improved particle characterisation using Micro-CT and SEM/EDX. Advanced Powder Technology, 23, 498 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allan, G.C., & Woodcock, J.T. A review of the flotation of native gold and electrum. Minerals Engineering, 14, 931 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bulatovic, S.M. Flotation behaviour of gold during processing of porphyry copper–gold ores and refractory gold-bearing sulphides. Minerals Engineering, 10, 895.(1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Monte, M.B.M., Lins, F.F., Oliveira, J.F., Selective flotation of gold from pyrite under oxidizing conditions. Int. J. Miner. Process. 51, 255(1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bradshaw, D.J., Harris, P.J., & O’ Connor, C.T. Synergistic interactions between reagents in sulphide flotation. J. S. Afr. Inst. Min. Metall., 98, 187 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X.F., Wei Y.R., Li J.B., Xie J.H., Flotation of refractory gold ore containing arsenic and carbon with fine gold dissemination from shuanglong gold mine in Shanxi of china. Nonferrous Metals. 6, 63(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Jue, S.J., Wang, H.F., & Zhao, F. Beneficiation experimental investigation on a low grade gold-bearing sulfide ore. Yunan Metallurgy, 1, 18 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Lin F., Li X.Y., Xiao Y.Y., Li Y., Study on Flotation Test of Microfine-grained Gold Ore Containing Arsenic and Sulfur. Resources Environment& Engineering, 4, 192 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Gu, Y. Automated scanning electron microscope based mineral liberation analysis. Journal of Minerals and Materials Characterization and Engineering, 5, 2(2003) [Google Scholar]
- Fandrich, R., Gu, Y., Burrows, D., & Moeller, K. Modern SEM-based mineral liberation analysis. International Journal of Mineral Processing, 84, 310(2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.