MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2018International Conference on Materials Applications and Engineering 2017 (ICMAE2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Building Materials and Properties|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- C. L. Wang. The discussion of the coefficient of restitution. University Physics, 16, 3(1997) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang. The discussion of the one-dimensional head-on collision coefficient of restitution. The Physical and Engineering, 24, 4(2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. He, Y. Wu, and X. P. Li. Rolling impact study coefficient of restitution. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 30, 5(2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. H. Xu. The meaning and scope of coefficient of restitution. Physical Bulletin, 4, 2(1998) [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Yang, L. Yang, and Q. D. Li. Simple granular material coefficient of restitution measurement method and its application. Agricultural Mechanization Research, 10, 3(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Y. Qin and Q. S. Lu. Based on the coefficient of restitution of collision simulation. J. Dynamics & Control, 4, 5(2006) [Google Scholar]
- Y. J. Li and Y. Xu. Colin Thornton. A comparison of discrete element simulations and experiments for ‘sandpiles’ composed of spherical particles. Powder Technol., 160, 10(2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.