MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 142, 2018International Conference on Materials Applications and Engineering 2017 (ICMAE2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Building Materials and Properties|
|Published online||08 January 2018|
- T. Li, B. Liu, Y. Li, et al, The void ratio of saturated red clay calculated from a micro-structure model, J. Journal of China University of Mining and Technology. 40(5), 720–725 (2011)
- N.K. Tovey, D.H. Krinsley, Mapping of the orientation of fine-grained minerals in soils and sediments, J. Bulletin of Engineering Geology & the Environment. 46(1), 93–101 (1992)
- Y. X. Wu. Quantitative approach on micro-structure of engineering clay, J. Bulletin of the Chinese academy of Geological Sciences. 23, 143–151 (1991)
- R. ENRIQUE, H.S. PAUL, Microstructure investigation in unsaturated soils: a review with special attention to contribution of mercury intrusion porosimetry and environmental scanning electron microscopy, J. Geotechnical and Geological Engineering. 26(6), 705–727 (2008) [CrossRef]
- J.C. BAKER, B. GRABOWSKA-OLSZEWSKA, P.J.R. UWINS, ESEM study of osmotic swelling of bentonite from Radzionkow, J. Applied Clay Science. 9(6), 465–469 (1995) [CrossRef]
- Y. J. Chen, Y.F Wen, Water and earth pressures on the supporting structure around a foundation pit, J. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 21(2), 139–143 (1999)
- G. X. Li, Estimating the water and earth pressures on the supporting structure around a foundation pit separately and together, J. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 22(3), 348–352 (2000)
- B. J. Wang, B. Shi, Y. Cai. et.al, 3D visualization and porosity computation of clay soil SEM image by GIS, J. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering. 29(1), 251–255 (2008)
- X. Z. Xu, P. C. Li, C. L. Li, Principle of effective stress based on porous medium, J. Mechanics in Engineering. 23(4), 42–45 (2001)
- C.C. Chen, W. Sun, W. L. Zhou, Quantitative image analysis on inner damage of cementitious material, J. Journal of the Chinese Ceramic Society. 4, 574–580 (2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.