MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 140, 20172017 International Conference on Emerging Electronic Solutions for IoT (ICEESI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||11 December 2017|
- A. B. Mieee., “GPS, GPRS, GIS FOR Tracking System,” Vol. 1, No 8, pp. 527–529, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- S. Holtmanns, S. P. Rao, and I. Oliver, “User location tracking attacks for LTE networks using the interworking functionality,” 2016 IFIP Netw. Conf. (IFIP Networking) Work. IFIP Netw. 2016, pp. 315–322, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nayyar and V. Puri, “A Comprehensive Review of BeagleBone Technology : Smart Board Powered by ARM,” Vol. 10, No 4, pp. 95–108, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- “Construction Research Congress 2012 © ASCE 2012 818,” pp. 818–827, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- G. Cardone, A. Cirri, A. Corradi, L. Foschini, R. Ianniello, and R. Montanari, “Crowdsensing in Urban areas for city-scale mass gathering management: Geofencing and activity recognition,” IEEE Sens. J., Vol. 14, No 12, pp. 4185–4195, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Kamaraj Radha M Priyanka M Punitha Asst, “Intelligent Transport System Using Integrated GPS Optimized Reader,” pp. 332–336, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.