MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- YAO Huaixin “Construction machinery chassis and its hydraulic drive theory”, China Communications Press, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- YAO Huaixin “Rationale and Data Matching for Control of Vehicle’s Hydraulic Driving Systems. ChinaJournal of Highway and Transport”, 2002, 15(3):115–118 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yongqi, SHAN Xinzhou “Parameter matching and controlling of static hydraulic driving device in bulldozers”. Construction mechanization, 2003(10):34–53 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xin, Zhang Chao, Yi Xiaogang “Research on Power – Load Adaptive Method for Full Hydraulic Leveling Machine”, 2007, (38) [Google Scholar]
- LONG Shuigen, YANG Xilong, REN Shijie “Matc Parameters Calculation and Matching in the Traveling Driven System of Full Hydraulic Bulldozer”, Hydraulic and pneumatic, 2007(12) :97- 100 [Google Scholar]
- Zuo Delong, Yin Wenqing, Hu Fei “Matching and Simulation of Engine and Hydrostatic Transmission”, Mechanical transmission, 2010, (34) [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Liang “Matching and control study on driving system of full hydraulically-driven chassis”, Journal of China Construction Machinery Corporation, 2013, (6) [Google Scholar]
- LI Xiang sheng, CHANG Siqin “Matching Efficiency of Power Source System for Vehicle with Energy Accumulation Hydrostatic Drive”, China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2007 , 20(1) :118–122 [Google Scholar]
- Yi Xiaogang, Jiao Shengjie, Liu Zhengfu “Research on Key Technical Parameters of Full Hydraulic Bulldozer” China Journal of Highway and Transport, 2004(2) [Google Scholar]
- LI Xiang sheng, CHANG Si qin “Design of the Power SourceSystem for the Vehicle of HydrostaticTransmission System” Journal of Nanjing Forestry University(Natural Sciences Edition, , 2005, 29(4) :65–68 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.