MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- Lin T, Ou H, Li RF. A finite element method for 3D static and dynamic contact/impact analysis of gear drives. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering, 2007, 196(9): 1716–1728. [Google Scholar]
- Eritenel T, Parker RG. An investigation of tooth mesh nonlinearity and partial contact loss in gear pairs using a lumped-parameter model. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2012, 56:28–51. [Google Scholar]
- Cai W, Chang J. Bifurcation and chaos analysis of the porous squeeze film damper mounted gear-bearing system. Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 2012, 64(5):798–812. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y C Chen, Liu C C. Contact stress analysis of concave conical involute gear pairs with non-parallel axes. Finite Elements in Analysis and Design, 2011, 47(4): 443–452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y C Chen, Liu C C. Investigation on bending fatigue failure of a micro-gear through finite element analysis. Engineering Failure Analysis, 2013, 31: 225–235. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Palermo A., Mundo D., Hadjit R., Desmet W. Multibody element for spur and helical gear meshing based on detailed three-dimensional contact calculations. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2013, 62:13–30. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C C Zhu, C S Song, T C Lim, Peng T. Pitch cone design and influence of misalignments on tooth contact behaviors of crossed beveloid gears. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2013, 59:48–64. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tamarozzi T, Ziegler P., Eberhard P, Desmet W. Static modes switching in gear contact simulation. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2013, 63:89–106. [Google Scholar]
- Dong W B, Xing Y H, Moan T, Gao Z. Time domain-based gear contact fatigue analysis of a wind turbine drivetrain under dynamic conditions. International Journal of Fatigue, 2013, 48:133–146. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li S. Effect of addendum on contact strength, bending strength and basic performance parameters of a pair of spur gears. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2008, 43:1557–1584. [Google Scholar]
- Khabou M T, Bouchaala N, Chaari F, Fakhfakh T, Haddar M. Study of a spur gear dynamic behavior in transient regime. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2011, 25(8):3089–3101. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.