MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 139, 20172017 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Electronic and Information Technology Engineering (ICMITE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||05 December 2017|
- C. Wang, T. Cui, W. Zhao, et al. Active front wheel steering control based on ideal transmission ratio. Transactions of the Chinese Society of Agricultural Engineering, 31(4):85–90(6), (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Zhang. Research on Modeling and Control Strategy of Electric Forklift Steer-by-wire System. HeFei University of Technology, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Tang. Research on Automobile Steer by Wire System Based on Fuzzy Adaptive PID Control. Shandong University of Technology, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu. Research on Modeling and Active Steering Control Algorithm for Electric Forklift Steer-by-Wire System. MECS, 8(11):70–79, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Yu. On Lateral Stability Analysis of Steering-by-Wire System Based on Fuzzy PID Control. Journal of Shandong Jiaotong University, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Wang. Study on Variable Steering Ratio and Active Steering Control Strategy of Steer-by-wire System. Liaoning University of Technology, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Cao, G. Tan Research on front wheel of steer by wire system based on fuzzy Immune PID. Guangxi University of Science and Technology, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Tian. Research on Dynamic Analysis and Control Method of Steer-by-wire System for Vehicle. Jiangsu University, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Zhang, S. Cui, J. Wang. Path Tracking Control of Intelligent Vehicle Based on Fuzzy Neural Network. Automotive Engineering, 37(1):38–42 and 77, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wang, J. Shi, G. Li. Study on Active Steering Control Strategy for Steer-by-Wire System. Automobile Applied Technology, 1:72–73, (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.