MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||6-Hydraulics, Hydrology and Water Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Peraturan Menteri no. 04/PRT/M/2015 (Ministry of Public Works and Housing, Jakarta, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kwon, R. Winer, T. Schueler, Eight Tools of Watershed Protection in Developing Area http://www.epa.gov/watertrain (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Borchardt, Introduction to Integrated Water Resource Management http://www.iwrm-education.de/#!borchardt2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Zaag, H. Savenije, Principles of Integrated Water Resource Management (UNESCO-IHE, Delft, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cooperider, D. Whitney, A Positive Revolution in Change: Appreciative Inquiry (Berret-Koehler Publishers, Inc., California, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kemmis, R. McTaggart, Participatory Action Research: Communicative Action and the Public Sphere (Sage Publication Ltd, California, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lies, Laporan Pemutakhiran Studi EHRA (Pokja AMPL/sanitasi Kota Depok, Depok, 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.