MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Hardjasaputra, Harianto, T. Joey, S. Ayungtiniyas, “Perilaku Hubungan Tegangan – Regangan Beton Silinder Yang Dikekang External Lateral Prestress [Stress Strain Relation of Concrte Cylinder Confined with External Lateral Pre-stressed]”, Research Report No.: P-007-FDTP/II/2009, Universitas Pelita Harapan, Indonesia.
- A.B.M. Amrul Kaish, M. R. Alam, M. Jamil, M. A. Wahed, Ferrocement Jacketing for Restrengthening of Square Reinforced Concrete Column under Cocentric Compressive Load, Procedia Engineering 54, 720–728, (2013)
- König, V. Tue and Zink. Hochleistungbeton. Germany: Wiley-VCH, 2001 Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete (ACI 318M-11) Structural Concrete Requirements for Buildings – Indonesian National Standard (SNI 2847-2013)
- H.E.H. Roy, and M.A. Sozen, ‘Ductility of concrete’ in ‘Flexural Mechanics of Reinforced Concrete’, SP-12 (ACI/American Society of Civil Engineers, Detroit, 1965) 213–224.
- K. Wight MacGregor, Reinforced Concrete Mechanics and Design, 4th ed. Singapore: Prentice Hall, (2008)
- M.T. Soliman, and C.W. Yu, “The Flexural Stress Strain Relationship of Concrete Confined by Rectangular transverse Reinforcement.” Mag of Concrete Research , 61, No. 19, 223 – 238, (1967) [CrossRef]
- J.B. Mander, M.J.N. Priestley, and R.F. Park, “Theoretical stress-strain model for confined concrete”, J. Struct. Engrg., ASCE 114 (8), 1804–1826, (1988) [CrossRef]
- M. Cem. “Retrofitting Existing Concrete Columns by External Prestressing.” U.S.Patent 6, 247, 279 B1 (2001)
- L. Burns. Design of Prestressed Concrete Structures, 3rd ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, (1982)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.