MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- E. Davies, S. Hunter, J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 11, 155–179 (1963) [CrossRef]
- D. Gorham, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys., 22, 1888–1893 (1989) [CrossRef]
- M. Forrestal, T. Wright, W. Chen, Int. J. Impact Eng., 34, 405–411, (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Zhang, H.J. Wu, Q.M. Li, F.L. Huang, Int. J. Impact Eng., 36, 1327–1334 (2009) [CrossRef]
- H. Mihashi, F.H. Wittmann, Heron, 25, 26–28 (1980)
- J. Ožbolt, A. Sharma, H.W. Reinhardt, Int. J. Solids Struct., 48, 1534–1543 (2011) [CrossRef]
- fib Commission 8, “Code-type Models for Concrete Behaviour: State-of-the-art Report”, 70 (fib Fédération internationale du béton, Lausanne, 2013)
- ASTM C39/C39M-16b, “Standard Test Method for Compressive Strength of Cylindrical Concrete Specimens” (ASTM International, West Conshohocken, 2016)
- W.F. Heard, B.E. Martin, X. Nie, T. Slawson, Exp. Mech., 54, 1343–1354 (2014) [CrossRef]
- ACI Committee 349, “Code Requirements for Nuclear Safety-Related Concrete Structures (ACI 349-13) & Commentary” (American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, 2014)
- ACI Committee 370, “Report for the Design of Concrete Structures for Blast Effects” (American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, 2014)
- Unified Facilities Criteria (UFC) 3-340-02, “Structures to Resist the Effects of Accidental Explosions” (U.S. Department of Defense, Washington D.C., 2008)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.