MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Jomoah, I. M., & Arabia, S. Energy Management in the Buildings of a University Campus in Saudi Arabia – A Case Study. International Conference on Power Engineering, Energy and Electrical Devices. 13–17 (2013).
- Kolokotsa, D., Gobakis, K., Papantoniou, S., Georgatou, C., Kampelis, N., Kalaitzakis, K., Santamouris, M. Development of a web based energy management system for University Campuses: The CAMP-IT platform. Energy and Buildings, 123, 119–135 (2016). [CrossRef]
- Tan B., Yavuz Y., Otay E.N., Çamlıbel E. Optimal Selection of Energy Efficiency Measures for Energy Sustainability of Existing Buildings, Computers & Operations Research, 66, 258–271. (2016).
- Ruparathna, R., Hewage, K., and Sadiq, R. Improving The Energy Efficiency Of The Existing Building Stock: A Critical Review Of Commercial And Institutional Buildings. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 53, 1032–1045. (2016). [CrossRef]
- Alshuwaikhat, H,M., & Abubakar, I. An Integrated Approach to Achieving Campus Sustainability: Assessment of the Current Campus Environmental Management Practices. Journal of Cleaner Production. 16, 1777–1785 (2008). [CrossRef]
- Eriksson, R., Nenonen, S., Junghans, A., Nielsen, S. B., & Lindahl, G. Nordic Campus Retrofitting Concepts Scalable Practices. Procedia Economics and Finance, 21(15), 329–336 (2015). [CrossRef]
- Appleby P. Sustainable Retrofit and Facilities Management. 1st edition. Oxford, United Kingdom. Routledge (2013).
- Mahlia T.M.I., Razak H.A., Nursahida M.A. Life cycle Cost Analysis and Payback Period of Lighting Retrofit at the University of Malaya, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15 (2), 1125–113 (2011). [CrossRef]
- National Grid. Managing Energy Costs in Colleges and Universities. Street Boulder Colorodo: E Source Companies LLC (2003).
- College of Desert. College of the Desert Campus-wide Lighting Retrofit. Southern California: Edison International (2011).
- Gevelber M., Choate R., Sheehan K., Vitolo T., Ercolino E., Ricci L., Mchale M. Opportunities for Achieving Significant Energy Reduction in Existing University Buildings: Developing efficient HVAC operations. Boston United States: Boston University (2007).
- Citterio M., Romeo C. Retrofit of a University Building in Rome Italy. Energy Conservation in Buildings and Community System Case Study Overview. Rome Italy: International Energy Agency. (2003).
- UC Berkeleys., 2012, UC Berkeley’s University Hall Wireless HVAC Retrofit Brings the Campus One Step Closer to Its Climate Neutrality, Energy Technology Assistance Program, California, USA.
- Escobedo A., Briceño S., Juárez H., Castillo D., Imaz M., Sheinbaum C. Energy Consumption and GHG Emission Scenarios of A University Campus in Mexico Energy for Sustainable Development, 18(1), 49–57 (2014).
- Di Stefano J. Energy Efficiency and The Environment: The Potential for Energy Efficient Lighting to Save Energy and Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions at Melbourne University, Energy, 25(9), 823–839 (2000).
- Chung M.H., Rhee E.K. Potential Opportunities for Energy Conservation in Existing Buildings on University Campus: A field survey in Korea. Energy and Buildings, 78, 176–182 (2014). [CrossRef]
- Tang F.E. An Energy Consumption Study for a Malaysian, International Journal of Environment, Earth Science and Engineering, 8, 99–105 (2012).
- Zhou, X., Yan, J., Zhu, J., & Cai, P. Survey Of Energy Consumption and Energy Conservation Measures for Colleges and Universities In Guangdong Province, Energy and Buildings, 66, 112–118 (2013).
- Ayala E., Kocurek J., Wright J., Sijansky L., Chang J., Jr Contreras R. C. Energy Efficient Method Identification for an Education Building, Architectural EngineeringConference 2011, California United States. 235–243 (2011).
- Saidur R., Hasanuzzaman M., Mahlia T.M.I., Rahim N.A., Mohammed H.A. Chillers Energy Consumption, Energy Savings and Emission Analysis in an Institutional Buildings, Energy, 36(8), 5233–5238 (2011).
- Chee Yue, J. L OTTV Calculation and Energy Simulation Technique for GreenRE Rating System. Integrated Environmental Solutions (2014).
- Tymkow, P., Tassou, S., Kolokotroni, M., Jounara, H. Building Services Design for Energy Efficient Buildings. USA: Routledge (2008).
- Goudarzi, H., and Mostafaeipour, A. Energy Saving Evaluation of Passive Systems for Residential Buildings in Hot and Dry Regions. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 68, 432–446 (2017). [CrossRef]
- Gong, X., Akashi, Y., and Sumiyoshi, D. Optimization of passive design measures for Residential Buildings in Different Chinese Areas. Building and Environment, 58, 46–57 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Ma, S. L., Ding, Y., Shen, R. J., and Zhu, N. A Case Study of an Optimization Retrofit of the Heat Supply System in a Campus of Tianjin. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 170-173, 2670–2674 (2012). [CrossRef]
- Puvanasvaran, A.P., Yop Zain, M.F., Al-Hayali, Z.A., Mukapit, M. Sustainability of Green Technology in Malaysia Industry. International Conference on Design and Concurrent Engineering. Universiti Teknikal Melaka (2012).
- Hassan, F. Application of Green Technology in Malaysia Construction: Have We Got It Right? International Construction Week & Ecobuild SEA 2014. Kuala Lumpur (2014).
- Danby, D., Menter, A., and Faludi, J. Passive Design Strategies. Retrieved From:http://sustainabilityworkshop.autodesk.com/buildings/passive-design-Strategies (2011).
- Wu, M. H., Ng, T. S., and Skitmore, M. R. Sustainable Building Envelope Design by Considering Energy Cost and Occupant Satisfaction. Energy for Sustainable Development. 31, 118–129 (2016). [CrossRef]
- Pallant, J. (2014). Spss Survival Manual. A step by Step Guide to Data Analysis Using SPSS for Windows (Version 12). (1st edi). New South Wales: Allen and Unwin.
- Williams B., Brown T. and Onsman. Exploratory Factor Analysis: A five-step guide for novices, Australasian Journal of Paramedicine, 8(3) (2012).
- Syed Fadzil S.F., Byrd H., Energy and Building Control Systems in the Tropics, 1st edition, Universiti Sains Malaysia Pulau Pinang, Malaysia (2012).
- Zain-Ahmed, A., Sopian, K., Othman, M. Y. H., Sayigh, A. A M., and Surendran, P. N. Daylighting as a Passive Solar Design Strategy in Tropical Buildings: A Case Study of Malaysia. Energy Conversion and Management, 43, 1725–1736 (2002). [CrossRef]
- Lu, J., Birru, D., and Whitehouse, K. Using Simple Light Sensors to Achieve Smart Daylight Harvesting. Proceedings of the 2nd ACM Workshop on Embedded Sensing Systems for Energy-Efficiency in Building – BuildSys ‘,10, 73 (2010). [CrossRef]
- Calcagni, B., and Paroncini, M. Daylight Factor Prediction in Atria Building Designs. Solar Energy, 76(6), 669–682 (2004). [CrossRef]
- Manglani, P., Mchugh, J., Heschong, L., Dee, R., and Group, H. M. Modular Skylight Systems : Best Practices for Designing Skylights with Suspended Ceilings Potential for Skylight Systems with Suspended Ceilings. 214–225 (2004).
- Selkowitz, S., & Lee, E. Integrating Automated Shading and Smart Glazings with Daylight Controls. International Symposium on Daylighting Buildings, 10 (2004).
- Lyons, P., Hockings, B., Reardon, C., Reidy, C., and GramlickHamber, R. Your Home: Australia’s Guide to Environmentally Sustainable Homes- Glazing. (5th ed). Australian Government Department of Industry-Glazing (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.