MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- B. Faggiano, R. Landolfo, F. Mazzolani. The SFT: An Innovative Solution for Waterway Strait Crossings, IABSE Symposium Report, 90, 36–42, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Skorpa. Innovative Norwegian fjord crossing. How to cross the Hogsfjord, alternative methods. Proceedings of the 2nd Congress AIOM (Marine and Offshore Engineering Association), Naples, Italy, (1989). [Google Scholar]
- W. Lu, F. Ge, L. Wang, X. Wu, Y. Hong. On the slack phenomena and snap force in tethers of submerged floating tunnels under wave conditions, Mar. Struct., 24, 358–376, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bruschi, V. Giardinieri, R. Marazza, T. Merletti. Submerged buoyant anchored tunnels: Technical solution for the fixed link across the strait of Messina Strait crossings, Strait crossings Rotterdam: Balkema. (1990). [Google Scholar]
- F. Mazzolani, R. Landolfo, B. Faggiano, M. Esposto, F. Perotti, G. Barbella. Structural analyses of the submerged floating tunnel prototype in Qiandao Lake (PR of China), Adv. struct. eng. 11, 439–454, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Han, B. Won, W.S. Park, J.H. Ko. Transient response analysis by model order reduction of a Mokpo-Jeju submerged floating tunnel under seismic excitations, Struct. Eng. Mech., 57, 921–936, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Martinelli, G. Barbella, A. Feriani. A numerical procedure for simulating the multisupport seismic response of submerged floating tunnels anchored by cables. Eng. Struct. 33, 2850–2860, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Seo, H.S. Mun, J.H. Lee, J.H. Kim. Simplified analysis for estimation of the behavior of a submerged floating tunnel in waves and experimental verification. Marine Struct. 44:142–158, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Chakrabarti. Hydrodynamics of offshore structures. WIT press: (1987). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.