MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- BMKG. Earthquake-Query Data [Internet]. BMKG Indonesia. 2017 [cited 2017 Jan 20]. Available from: http://repogempa.bmkg.go.id/index.php?id=101&session_id=zLImgAy7
- Chopra AK. Dynamics of Structure, Theory and Applications to Earthquake Engineering. Prentice Hall; (2012)
- Suryanita R, Maizir H, Jingga H. Prediction of Structural Response Based on Ground Acceleration Using Artificial Neural Networks. Int J Technol Eng Stud. (2017)
- Suryanita R, Jingga H, Yuniarto E. The Application of Artificial Neural Networks in Predicting Structural Response of Multistory Building in The Region of Sumatra Island. KnE Eng [Internet]. 2016;1(2015):1–6. Available from: http://knepublishing.com/index.php/KnE-Engineering/article/view/526/1619
- Chakraverty S, Marwala T, Gupta P. Response Prediction of Structure System Subject to Earthquake Motions using Artificial Neural Network. Asian J Civ Eng (Building Housing). Vol 7 (2006)
- Gharehbaghi K. Artificial neural network for transportation infrastructure systems. MATEC Web Conf. (2016)
- FEMA356. Prestandard and Commentary for The Seismic Rehabilitation of Buildings. Vol. FEMA 356. Federal Emergency Management Agency; (2000)
- Rajasekaran S, Pai GAV. Neural Network, Fuzzy logic, and Genetic Algorithms Syntesis and Applications. New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India; (2007).
- Demuth HB, Beale MH, De Jess O, Hagan MT. Neural network design. Martin Hagan; (2014).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.