MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- H. Kuramoto, H. Takahashi, M. Maeda, Feasibility study on structural performance of concrete encased steel columns using high performance fiber reinforced cementitious composites, Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting, Architectural International of Japan (AIJ), C-1 pp. 1085–1088 (2000)
- Fauzan, H. Kuramoto, Y. Shibayama, T. Yamamoto, Structural behaviour of engineering wood encased concrete-steel composite columns, Proc. of the Japan Concrete Institute (JCI), 26(2) pp. 295–300 (2004)
- H. Kuramoto, Fauzan, Feasibility study on engineering wood encased concrete-steel composite columns, Proc. 11th Int. Colloquium on Structural and Geotechnical Engineering (11thICSGE), Ain Shams Univ., Cairo, Egypt (2005)
- ANSYS Version 14, User’s and Theory Reference Manual, (2010)
- S. Moaveni, Finite element analysis: theory and application with ANSYS, Minnesota State University, Mankato, (1999)
- A. Leskes, S. Grambicka, Theoretical and experimental studies on composite steelconcrete columns, Concrete and Concrete Structures 2013 Conference, Proc. Engineering 65 Sciencedirect, pp. 405–410 (2013)
- Fauzan, H. Kuramoto, Seismic performance of EWECS composite columns in new hybrid structural system, Composite Construction in Steel and Concrete VI, pp. 263–275 (2011) [CrossRef]
- L. P. Saenz, Discussion of equation for the stress-strain curve of concrete, J.merican Conc. Inst. (ACI), 61(9) pp. 1229–1235 (1964)
- R.S.H. Al-Mahaidi, Nonlinear finite element analysis of reinforced concrete deep members, 79(1), Dept. of Structural Engineering, Cornell Univ., NY (1979)
- K. L. William, E. P. Warnke, Constitutive model for the triaxial behavior of concrete, Proc. Int. Association for Bridge and Structural Engineering IABSE 19, Zurich, Switzerland, (1975)
- J.B.M. Sousa, Caldas R.B., Numerical analysis of composite steel-concrete columns of arbitrary cross section, J.Struct. Eng. ASCE 131(11) pp. 1721–1730 (2005) [CrossRef]
- H. Kuramoto, B. Li, K. Meas, Fauzan, Experimental and analytical performance evaluation of engineering wood encased concrete-steel beam-column joints, J. Struct. Eng. ASCE 137(8) pp. 822–833 (2011) [CrossRef]
- R.A. Hawileh, Nonlinear finite element analysis and modeling of a precast hybrid beam-column connection subjected to cyclic loads, J. Appl. Math. Model. Sciencedirect 34 pp. 2562–2583 (2010) [CrossRef]
- C. Calderoni, G. D. Matteis, C. Giubileo, F. M. Mazolani, Flexural and shear behavior of ancient wood beams: experimental and theoretical evaluation, J. Struct. Eng. 28(5) pp. 729–744 (2006) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.