MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Nikolaos Zoidis, Efthymios Tatsis, Christos Vlachopoulos, Anastasios Gotzamanis, Jesper Stærke Clausen, Dimitrios G. Aggelis, Theodore E. Matikas, “Inspection, evaluation and repair monitoring of cracked concrete floor using NDT methods”, Construction and Building Materials, Volume 48, November 2013, Pages 1302–1308. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hongqiang Chu, Linhua Jiang, Chuansheng Xiong, Lushen You, Ning Xu, “Use of electrochemical method for repair of concrete cracks”, Construction and Building Materials, Volume 73, 30 December 2014, Pages 58–66. [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Aggelis, T. Shiotani, “Repair evaluation of concrete cracks using surface and through-transmission wave measurements”, Cement and Concrete Composites Volume: 29, Issue: 9, October, 2007, pp. 700–711. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aggelis, D.G., Hadjiyiangou, S., Chai, H.K., Momoki, S., Shiotani, T., “Longitudinal waves for evaluation of large concrete blocks after repair “, NDT and E International Volume: 44, Issue: 1, January, 2011, pp. 61–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Aggelis, T. Shiotani, D. Polyzos, “Characterization of surface crack depth and repair evaluation using Rayleigh waves”, Cement and Concrete Composites, Volume 31, Issue 1, January 2009, Pages 77–83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Y., Hsu, K.T., and Cheng, C.C., “Evaluating Bond Quality at Steel/Concrete Interfaces Using the Normalized Impact-Echo Spectrum,” Modern Physics Letters B, vol.11, no.22, pp.1001–1006,(2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. C Cheng, K.C. Pei, and J.H. Wu, “Development of imaging techniques for evaluating the rc plate containing epoxy-repaired delamination,” Key Engineering Materials, vols 321-323, pp.348–351., Aug, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. T. Hsu, C. C. Cheng, and Y.C. Lin, “Use Impact-echo Method to Evaluate Bond of Reinforced Concrete Subjected to Early-Age Vibration,” Journal of Solid Mechanics and Materials Engineering, Vol. 2, No. 12, Dec, (2008). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.