MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- American Institute of steel Construction Prequalified Connection For Special and Intermediate Momen Frames for Seismic Aplications (AISC 358-10) Chicago. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Cheek-Ho Lee and Jae-Hoon Ki, Seismic Design of Reduced Beam Section (RBS) Steel Moment Connections with Bolted Web Attachment, College of Engineering (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Chambers, J.J., Almudhafer, S. and Stenger F., Effect of Reduced Beam Section Frames Elements on Stiffness of Moment Frames, Journal of Structural Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 129, No. 3. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Chen, S.J. and Chao, Y.C., Effect of Composite Action on Seismic Performance of Steel Moment Connections with Reduced Beam Sections, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Elsevier Science Publishers, Vol. 57. (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen SJ, Yeh CH, Chu JM. Ductile steel beam-to-column connections for seismic resistance. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE; 122(11) : 1292–9 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mehrdad Memari, Hussam Mahmoud, Performance of Steel Moment Resisting Frame with RBS Connection Under Fire Loading, Journal Engineering Structure, Volume 75, page 126–138, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, USA (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Swati, A.K, Gaurang, V., Study of Steel Moment Connection with and without Reduced Beam Section, Case Studies in Structural Engineering, Volume 1, pages 26–31. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tonapa, S.R., Sandy, D., and Parung, H. “Behaviour of castellated beam-columns subjected to monotonic and cyclic loadings”. International Journal of Engineering and Science Applications, pp 147–152. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Vahid, S.Z., Osman, S.A., and Khalim, A.R. “Monotonic and Cyclic Loading Simulation of Structural Steelwork Beam to Column Bolted Connections with Castellated Beam”. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, pp 416–427. (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Yousef Ashrafi, Behzad Rafezy and W. Paul Howson, Evaluation of the Performance of Reduced Beam Section (RBS) Connections in Steel Moment Frames Subjected to Cyclic Loading, Vol II WCE July 1 – 3, London. (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.