MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- American Institute of steel Construction Prequalified Connection For Special and Intermediate Momen Frames for Seismic Aplications (AISC 358-10) Chicago. (2010)
- Cheek-Ho Lee and Jae-Hoon Ki, Seismic Design of Reduced Beam Section (RBS) Steel Moment Connections with Bolted Web Attachment, College of Engineering (2004)
- Chambers, J.J., Almudhafer, S. and Stenger F., Effect of Reduced Beam Section Frames Elements on Stiffness of Moment Frames, Journal of Structural Engineering, American Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 129, No. 3. (2003)
- Chen, S.J. and Chao, Y.C., Effect of Composite Action on Seismic Performance of Steel Moment Connections with Reduced Beam Sections, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, Elsevier Science Publishers, Vol. 57. (2001) [CrossRef]
- Chen SJ, Yeh CH, Chu JM. Ductile steel beam-to-column connections for seismic resistance. Journal of Structural Engineering, ASCE; 122(11) : 1292–9 (1996) [CrossRef]
- Mehrdad Memari, Hussam Mahmoud, Performance of Steel Moment Resisting Frame with RBS Connection Under Fire Loading, Journal Engineering Structure, Volume 75, page 126–138, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO, USA (2014) [CrossRef]
- Swati, A.K, Gaurang, V., Study of Steel Moment Connection with and without Reduced Beam Section, Case Studies in Structural Engineering, Volume 1, pages 26–31. (2014) [CrossRef]
- Tonapa, S.R., Sandy, D., and Parung, H. “Behaviour of castellated beam-columns subjected to monotonic and cyclic loadings”. International Journal of Engineering and Science Applications, pp 147–152. (2015).
- Vahid, S.Z., Osman, S.A., and Khalim, A.R. “Monotonic and Cyclic Loading Simulation of Structural Steelwork Beam to Column Bolted Connections with Castellated Beam”. Journal of Engineering Science and Technology, pp 416–427. (2013).
- Yousef Ashrafi, Behzad Rafezy and W. Paul Howson, Evaluation of the Performance of Reduced Beam Section (RBS) Connections in Steel Moment Frames Subjected to Cyclic Loading, Vol II WCE July 1 – 3, London. (2009)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.