MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- A. Nishimura, S. Tanamura, RTRI report, A study on integrity assessment of railway bridge foundation, Vol. 3(8), 41–49 (1989). [Google Scholar]
- Railway Technical Research Institute, Design standard for railway earth structure (in japanese), Maruzen (2000). [Google Scholar]
- N. Kobayashi, M. Shimamura, JR East technical review (Japanese version), Development of a scour monitoring method for piers, No.3, 49–52 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- T. Sakata, T. Tsuchida, A. Okazaki, First Japan-Vietnam workshop on urban infrastructure system and transportation, Life cycle management of bridges and structures, 116–128 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- S. Watanabe, M. Samizo, A. Fuchiwaki, T. Sugiyama, RTRI report, Evaluation of the structural integrity of bridge pier foundation under flood condition by the natural frequency measured with a micro-tremor, Vol. 21(1), 31–36 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Shinoda, H. Haya, S. Murata, Fourth International Conference on Scour and Erosion 2008, Nondestructive evaluation of railway bridge substructure by percussion test, 285–290 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- P. H. Kien, T. Sakata, A. Nishimura, 40 Years of Cooperation between Vietnam and Japan in Construction Sector: Achievements and Opportunities, Structural health evaluation for bridge substructures by impact vibration test method, 281–290 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.