MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- A.G.F. Gibb, Off-site Fabrication (John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1999)
- American Concrete Institute, ACI 374-05 Acceptance Criteria for Moment FramesBased on Structural Testing and Commentary, 8-9 (2014)
- American Concrete Institute, ACI 318-08 Building Code Requirement for StructuralConcrete, 323-324,347-349 (2008)
- American Concrete Institute, ACI 550.3-13 Design Specification for Unbonded Post-Tensioned Precast Concrete Special Moment Frame Satisfying ACI 374.1 andCommentary, 11,19,20 (2013)
- American Society of Civil Engineers, ASCE/SEI 7-10 Moment Design Loads forBuildings and Other Structures, 374,66,97 (2010)
- American Standard of Testing Material, ASTM A706/A706M-14 Standard Specificationfor Deformed and Plain Low-Alloy Steel Bars for Concrete Reinforcement, (2014)
- American Standard of Testing Material, ASTM D : E8-09 Standard Test Methods forTensioning Testing of Metallic Materials, (2009)
- Badan Standar Nasional Indonesia, SNI 03-1726-2002 Standar PerencanaanKetahanan Gempa untuk Struktur Gedung, 21,31 (2002)
- H.N. Nurjaman, H. Sitepu, H.R. Sidjabat, Precast Concrete Construction : A GreenConstruction : Comparison of Construction Energy and Environmental Influence inLow Cost Housing Construction in Batam (1st International Conference of SustainableCivil Engineering Structure and Construction Material, Yogyakarta, 2012)
- H.N. Nurjaman, L. Faisal, H.R. Sidjabat, B. Hariandja, R. Rivky, Y. Put, ElsevierProcedia Eng. J. 95, 82–86 (2014)
- H.N. Nurjaman, L. Faisal, H.R. Sidjabat, G. Soeprapto, B. Hariandja, R. Rivky, Y. Put, Research Development and Application of Precast Systems for Building, withConnection using Unbonded Post-Tension and Local Dissipater Device (6thInternational Conference of Asian Concrete Federation, Seoul, 2014)
- H.N. Nurjaman, L. Faisal, G. Soeprapto, R. Rivky, Y. Put, B. Hariandja, J.I. Restrepo,H.R. Sidjabat, Research, Design and Application of High Performance Earthquake Resistant Precast Structure in Indonesia (16th World Conference of Earthquake Engineering, Santiago, 2017)
- M.J. Scoettler, A. Belleri, D. Zhang, J.I. Restrepo, R.B. Fleischman, PCI. J. 54(1), 100 (2009) [CrossRef]
- M. Goedkoop, M. Oele, Database Manual General Introduction (Product Ecology Consultant, USA, 2001)
- R.B. Fleischman, J.I. Restrepo, S. Pampanin, J.R. Maffei, K. Seeber, Earthquake Spectra 30 (1), 277–306 (2014) [CrossRef]
- S. Pampanin, PRESSS Design Handbook (New Zealand Concrete Society, 2010)
- S. Pampanin, Reality-check and Renewed challenges in Earthquake Engineering:Implementation low-damaged System – from theory to practise (15th World Conferenceof Earthquake Engineering, Lisboa, 2012)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.