MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- W. Hughes, R. Champion, J. Murdoch, Construction contracts: law and management (Routledge, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Love, P. Davis, J. Ellis, S. On Cheung, Engineering, Construction and Architectural Management 17, 404 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Gebken, G.E. Gibson, Journal of professional issues in engineering education and practice 132, 264 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Li, S. Yu, Y. Zheng, K. Ren, W. Lou, IEEE transactions on parallel and distributed systems 24, 131 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Cheung, C. Tam, I. Ndekugri, F. Harris, Construction Management & Economics 18, 281 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Kelleher Jr, J.M. Mastin, R.G. Robey, C. Smith, L. Hancock, Smith, Currie and Hancock’s Common Sense Construction Law: A Practical Guide for the Construction Professional (John Wiley & Sons, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Greenhouse, Becoming Justice Blackmun: Harry Blackmun’s Supreme Court Journey (Macmillan, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- K. Iyer, N. Chaphalkar, G. Joshi, International Journal of Project Management 26, 174 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Harms, Traditional litigation versus alternative dispute resolution (in collection cases) (2011), http://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/traditional-litigation-versus-alternativ-97899/ [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Kovach, Mediation: Principles and practice (Thomson West, St Paul, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- V. Chan, S.E. Tett, Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety 15, 485 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.