MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- T.M. Boake, Diagrid Structures: Systems, Connections, Details (Birkhauser Verlag GmbH, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yadav, V. Garg, Int. j. civ. struct. eng. res, 3, 394–406 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Varsani, N. Pokar, D. Gandhi, IJAREST, 2, 1–4 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Moon, M.M. Ali, Archit Sci Rev, 50, 205–223 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Moon, Procedia Eng., 14, 1343–1350 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Moon, Archit Sci Rev, 51, pp 239–251 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Charnish, T. MCDonnell, CTBUH 8th World Congress (2008) [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Griffis, ENG J AISC, First Quarter, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jayachandran, National Workshop on High-rise and Tall Buildings (2009) [Google Scholar]
- American Society of Civil Engineer, ASCE Standard ASCE/SEI 7-10 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B.S. Taranath, Structural Analysis & Design of Tall Buildings (1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Leonard, Investigation of Shear Lag Effect in Highrise Buildings with Diagrid System (2004) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=474259&page=293 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.fosterandpartners.com/projects/hearst-tower/ [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Moon, International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development, 2, 37–42 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.