MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- T.M. Boake, Diagrid Structures: Systems, Connections, Details (Birkhauser Verlag GmbH, 2014) [CrossRef]
- S. Yadav, V. Garg, Int. j. civ. struct. eng. res, 3, 394–406 (2015)
- H. Varsani, N. Pokar, D. Gandhi, IJAREST, 2, 1–4 (2015)
- K.S. Moon, M.M. Ali, Archit Sci Rev, 50, 205–223 (2007) [CrossRef]
- K.S. Moon, Procedia Eng., 14, 1343–1350 (2011) [CrossRef]
- K.S. Moon, Archit Sci Rev, 51, pp 239–251 (2008) [CrossRef]
- B. Charnish, T. MCDonnell, CTBUH 8th World Congress (2008)
- L. G. Griffis, ENG J AISC, First Quarter, (1993)
- P. Jayachandran, National Workshop on High-rise and Tall Buildings (2009)
- American Society of Civil Engineer, ASCE Standard ASCE/SEI 7-10 Minimum Design Loads for Buildings and Other Structures (2010)
- B.S. Taranath, Structural Analysis & Design of Tall Buildings (1988)
- J. Leonard, Investigation of Shear Lag Effect in Highrise Buildings with Diagrid System (2004)
- K.S. Moon, International Journal of Sustainable Building Technology and Urban Development, 2, 37–42 (2011) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.