MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Q. Xu, K. Harries, X. Li, Q. Liu, and J. Gottron, “Mechanical properties of structural bamboo following immersion in water,” Eng. Struct., 81, 230–239, (2014). [CrossRef]
- K. F. Chung and W. K. Yu, “Mechanical properties of structural bamboo for bamboo scaffoldings,” Eng. Struct., 24, no. 4, 429–442, (2002). [CrossRef]
- W. Liese, “Research on bamboo,” Wood Sci. Technol., 21, no. 3, 189–209, (1987). [CrossRef]
- B. Sharma, A. Gatoo, M. Bock, H. Mulligan, and M. Ramage, “Engineered bamboo: state of the art,” Proc. ICE – Constr. Mater., no. April, 1–11, (2014).
- L. Yiping, L. Yanxia, K. Buckingham, G. Henley, and Z. Guomo, “Bamboo and climate change mitigation : a comparative analysis of carbon sequestration,” no 32, 47, (2010).
- A. Syeda, B. Shrujal, and J. Kumar, “A case study on bamboo as green building material,” no 2, 78–82, (2014).
- M. R. Wakchaure and S. Y. Kute, “Effect of moisture content on physical and mechanical properties of bamboo,” Asian J. Civ. Eng. (Building Housing), 13, no. 6, 753–763, (2012).
- Chinese Standard Agency. Testing methods for physical and mechanical properties of bamboo used in building. JG.T199-2007; (2007).
- K. Ghavami, “Bamboo: Low cost and energy saving construction materials,” Int. Conf. Mod. Bamboo Struct., no. January 2008, (2008).
- Janssen, J.J.A. 1985. The machanical properties of bamboo. Resent Research in Bamboo. Proceeding of the International Bamboo Workshop Hangshou, China. Oct. 6–14, (1985).
- Kabir, M.F., Bhattacarjee, D.K. & Sattar, M.A. Physical and mechanical properties of four bamboo species. Bangladesh Journal of Forest Science, 20, pp 31–36, (1991).
- Lavers, C.M. The strength properties of timber. Forest Product Research Bulletin. no. 5, 62,(1969).
- Sattar, M.A., Kabir, M.F. & Bhattacharjee, D.K. Effect of age and height position of muli (Melocanna baccifera) and borak (Bambusa balcooa) on the physical and mechanical properties. Bangladesh Journal Forestry Science, 19 (1 and 2), 29–38, (1990).
- ISO/TR. 22157-1, “Bamboo – Determination of physical and mechanical properties – Part 1: Requirement,” 2004, 1-8, (2004).
- ISO/TR 22157-2, “Bamboo – Determination of physical and mechanical properties – Part 2: Laboratory Manual,” 2004, 28, (2004).
- T. Gutu, “A Study on the Mechanical Strength Properties of Bamboo to Enhance Its Diversification on Its Utilization,” no. 5, 314–319, (2013).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.