MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||1-Sustainable Construction Materials|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- Q. Xu, K. Harries, X. Li, Q. Liu, and J. Gottron, “Mechanical properties of structural bamboo following immersion in water,” Eng. Struct., 81, 230–239, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Chung and W. K. Yu, “Mechanical properties of structural bamboo for bamboo scaffoldings,” Eng. Struct., 24, no. 4, 429–442, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Liese, “Research on bamboo,” Wood Sci. Technol., 21, no. 3, 189–209, (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Sharma, A. Gatoo, M. Bock, H. Mulligan, and M. Ramage, “Engineered bamboo: state of the art,” Proc. ICE – Constr. Mater., no. April, 1–11, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Yiping, L. Yanxia, K. Buckingham, G. Henley, and Z. Guomo, “Bamboo and climate change mitigation : a comparative analysis of carbon sequestration,” no 32, 47, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- A. Syeda, B. Shrujal, and J. Kumar, “A case study on bamboo as green building material,” no 2, 78–82, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Wakchaure and S. Y. Kute, “Effect of moisture content on physical and mechanical properties of bamboo,” Asian J. Civ. Eng. (Building Housing), 13, no. 6, 753–763, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Chinese Standard Agency. Testing methods for physical and mechanical properties of bamboo used in building. JG.T199-2007; (2007). [Google Scholar]
- K. Ghavami, “Bamboo: Low cost and energy saving construction materials,” Int. Conf. Mod. Bamboo Struct., no. January 2008, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Janssen, J.J.A. 1985. The machanical properties of bamboo. Resent Research in Bamboo. Proceeding of the International Bamboo Workshop Hangshou, China. Oct. 6–14, (1985). [Google Scholar]
- Kabir, M.F., Bhattacarjee, D.K. & Sattar, M.A. Physical and mechanical properties of four bamboo species. Bangladesh Journal of Forest Science, 20, pp 31–36, (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Lavers, C.M. The strength properties of timber. Forest Product Research Bulletin. no. 5, 62,(1969). [Google Scholar]
- Sattar, M.A., Kabir, M.F. & Bhattacharjee, D.K. Effect of age and height position of muli (Melocanna baccifera) and borak (Bambusa balcooa) on the physical and mechanical properties. Bangladesh Journal Forestry Science, 19 (1 and 2), 29–38, (1990). [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TR. 22157-1, “Bamboo – Determination of physical and mechanical properties – Part 1: Requirement,” 2004, 1-8, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- ISO/TR 22157-2, “Bamboo – Determination of physical and mechanical properties – Part 2: Laboratory Manual,” 2004, 28, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T. Gutu, “A Study on the Mechanical Strength Properties of Bamboo to Enhance Its Diversification on Its Utilization,” no. 5, 314–319, (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.