MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 138, 2017The 6th International Conference of Euro Asia Civil Engineering Forum (EACEF 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||2-Structural and Construction Engineering|
|Published online||30 December 2017|
- J. Utomo, Development of Steel Pipe Dampers for Seismic Protection of Buildings, (In Indonesian), Doctoral Dissertation, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia (2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Y. Abebe, J. W. Kim, and J. H. Choi, Hysteresis Characteristics of Circular Pipe Steel Damper Using LYP225, Steel Innovations Conference 2013, Christchuch, New Zealand, 21–22 February (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Y. Abebe, J. W. Kim, and J. H. Choi, ABAQUS user’s manual, version 6.11, Dassault Systems Corp., Providence, RI, USA (2011). [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Powel, User Guide Perform-3D Version 5 – Nonlinear Analysis and Performance Assessment for 3D Structures, Computer and Structures Inc., California (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Benavent-Climent, Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, 31: 1385–1396 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Benavent-Climent, L. G. Pujades and F. Lopez-Almanza, Earthquake Engng Struct. Dyn.; 31:1151–1172 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tovar, and O. A. Lopez, Effect of The Position and Number of Dampers on The Seismic Response of Frame Structures, 13th World Conference of Earthquake Engineering, Vancouver, B.C., Canada (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.