MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2017 - AMaTUC)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Processes of Plastics and Composite Materials|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- I. Filip, E. Ciupan, I. Cionca, M. Ciupan, E. Pop, E. Campean, V. Heres, F. Raţ, C. Gherghel, The 21th International Conference of Inventics, Iasi, 38–45 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Steopan, C. Ciupan, E. Campean, E. Pop, I. Filip, L. Stelea. The 21th International Conference of Inventics, Iasi, 95–103 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Panaitescu, C. A. Nicolae, Z. Vuluga, C. Vitelaru, C. G. Sanporean, C. Zaharia, D. Florea, G. Vasilievici, J. of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 37, 137–146 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.L. Yan, H. Wanga, K.T. Lau, S. Pather, J.C. Zhang, G. Lin, Y. Ding, Composites:Part B, 46, 221–226 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Sullins, S. Pillay, A. Komus, H. Ning, Composites Part B, 114, 15–22 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Bambach. Compression strength of natural fibre composite plates and sections of flax, jute and hemp. Thin-Walled Structures, 119, 103–113 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.