MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2017 - AMaTUC)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Additive Manufacturing and Non-Traditional Technologies|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- ISO/ASTM 52900 Standards: Additive manufacturing - General principles -Terminology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Gebhardt, J. S. Hötter, Additive Manufacturing: 3D printing for prototyping and manufacturing, Carl Hanser Verlag GmbH Co KG, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wohlers (Wohler’s Associates), 3D Printing and additive manufacturing state of the industry: Annual worldwide progress report, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Herbert, Personal für die additive Fertigung – Staff for Additive Manufacturing, Springer Verlag, ISBN: 978-3-658-13307-8, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gerrad Consulting, “The W–Model”, https://gerrardconsulting.com/blog/the-w-model/, last visit 5th July (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Thurn, A. Gebhardt, Arousing Enthusiasm for STEM: Teaching 3D Printing Technology, libreriauniversitaria.it Edizioni (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.