MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2017 - AMaTUC)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- G.C. Parry, C.E. Turner, Production Planning & Control, 17 (1), 77 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Anand, R. Kodali, R., Int. J. Services and Operations Management, 5 (5), 687 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Womack, D.T. Jones, Lean Thinking: Banish Waste and Create Wealth in Your Corporation, New York: Simon & Schuster. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Bradley, D. M. Upton. “Lean Principles, Learning, and Software Production: Evidence from Indian Software Services”. Harvard Business School Working Paper. No. 08-001 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Constancioara, G.L. Florian, O. Brad, Proceedings of the 9th International Management Conference, “Management and Innovation For Competitive Advantage”, Romania, 940 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Konecka, Electronic Scientific Journal of Logistics, 6 (4), 24 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- R. Parthipan, J. Anto, V. Nirmalkannan,. Int. J. of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology, 4 (2), 91 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Alas, Int. J. Services and Operations Management, 4 (4), 481 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ***http://asq.org/learn-about-quality/qfd-quality-function-deployment/overview/kano-model.html [Google Scholar]
- L. Phillips: www.businessmeccanica.blogspot.com [Google Scholar]
- *** Agil Logic Excel worksheetsheet for Kano analysis [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.