MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2017 - AMaTUC)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- D. M. Anderson, Design for Manufacturability; How to Use Concurrent Engineering to Rapidly Develop Low-Cost, High-Quality Products for Lean Production, CRC Press, New York, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hoque, P. Halder, M. Parvez, T. Szecsi, J. Computers & Industrial Engineering, 66, 988 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Romero, R. Dorado, F. Diaz, E. Rubio, J. Procedia Engineering, 63, 523 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zezhong, F. Qiang, J. Computer Aided Design, 43, 651 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Hoffmann Group, Machining/Clamping technology, Main Catalogue (2016/2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.