MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 137, 2017Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2017 - AMaTUC)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||22 November 2017|
- A.K. Srivastava, A. Nag, A.R. Dixit, S. Tiwari, et al., J. Manuf. Process 28, 11–20 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Popan, N. Bâlc, A. Carean, A. Luca, et al. Applied Mechanics and Materials. Trans Tech Publ 760, 409–414 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Popan, N. Bâlc, I. Popan, MATEC Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 121, 02010 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ravai-Nagy, N. Medan, Hidraulica, 4, 12–17 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Vusal, M. Gunel. An Investigation on the Suitability of Abrasive Waterjet Cutting for Hybrid Manufacturing of Gears in Automotive Industry, Master of Science Thesis in master program: Production Engineering and Management in the Department of Production Engineering, Royal Institute of Technology, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. Herghelegiu, M.C. Radu, C. Schnakovszky, C.N. Tampu, MATEC Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 94, 03007 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Valíček, S. Hloch, D. Kozak Study of surface topography created by abrasive waterjet cutting. Slavonski Brod: Strojarski fakultet u Slavonskom Brodu Sveučilišta J.J. Strossmayera u Osijeku, ISBN 978-953-6048-48-9, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Basarman, M. Lobonţiu, N. Medan, Scientific Bulletin, Series C: Fascicle Mechanics, Tribology, Machine Manufacturing Technology 30, 10–16 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.