MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 135, 20178th International Conference on Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering 2017 (ICME’17)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||20 November 2017|
- Desilver D., 2013. World’s Muslim population more widespread than you might think. Pew Research Center, 7. [Google Scholar]
- U.W. Nabitz, N.S. Klazinga, (1999) "EFQM approach and the Dutch Quality Award", International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, Vol. 12 Issue: 2 [Google Scholar]
- Dotun Adebanjo, Robin Mann, (2000) "Identifying problems in forecasting consumer demand in the fast moving consumer goods sector", Benchmarking: An International Journal, Vol.7 Issue: 3 [Google Scholar]
- Ab Rahman L. (2008, January) Shariah and Malaysia Halal certification system. In Paperwork presented in Halal Food Seminar. [Google Scholar]
- Ab Talib, M. S., & Johan, M. R. M. (2012) Issues in halal packaging: a conceptual paper. International Business and Management, 5(2), 94-98. [Google Scholar]
- Ab Talib, M. S., Abdul Hamid, A. B., & Zulfakar, M. H. (2015). Halal supply chain critical success factors: a literature review. Journal of Islamic Marketing, [Google Scholar]
- Backhouse C.J., & Sidek, A.A. (2014) Environmental sustainability issues in Malaysian metal and fabrication SMEs: comparative analysis from a case study perspectives. [Google Scholar]
- Bahrudin, S.S.M., Illyas, M.I., & Desa, M.I. (2011, July). Tracking and tracing technology for halal product integrity over the supply chain. In Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICEEI), 2011 International Conference on (pp. 1-7). IEEE [Google Scholar]
- Bonne, K., & Verbeke, W. (2008). Religious values informing halal meat production and the control and delivery of halal credence quality. Agriculture and Human Values, 25(1), 35-47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bovet, D., & Martha, J. (2000). Value nets: reinventing the rusty supply chain for competitive advantage.Strategy & Leadership, 28(4), 21-26. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bovet, D., & Martha, J. (2003). Supply chain hidden profits. Mercer Management Consulting, available at: www.valuenets.com/book/VNPreprint.pdf (accessed 8 August 2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.