MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Railway Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- P. Wolfs, AUPEC, September 25, 123–123 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- C. Akli, Int. Journal of Applied Electromagnetics and Mechanics, 30, 151–162, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- A. Lohner, IEEE 35th Power Electronics Specialist Conference, 672–676 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- H. Yap, IEEE Power Electronics, Machines and Drives Conference, 61–66 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cousineau, IEEE Instrumentation & Measurement Magazine, February, 25–29 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Liudvinavičius, Transport Problems: an International Scientific Journal, 6, 135–142 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Falendysh, TEKA. Commission of motorization and energrtics in agriculture, 12, 58–63 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Varakin, Transport science and technology, 12, 34–40 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kossov, Locomotive inform, 3, 44–45 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sergienko, Selection and scientific substantiation of technical and economic indicators of diesel diesel engines for the locomotive park of Ukraine (Kharkiv, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- A. Falendysh, P. Kharlamov, O. Kletska, N. Volodarets, Transportation Research Procedia, 14, 665–671 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.