MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Railway Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- O. Zenkiewicz, The Finite Element Method in Engeneering Science, McGraw-Hill, London, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Segerlind, Applied Finite Element Analysis, 2nd edition, Wiley, New York, (1984) [Google Scholar]
- VUZ Plc., Test report Strength tests of bogies and their components: Non-destructive testing -Magnetic particle test (MT) – Bogie frame Y25Ls-K, VUZ Plc., Czech Republic, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN 13749:2011 Railway applications. Wheelsets and bogies. Method of specifying the structural requirements of bogie frames, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EN 12663-2:2010 Railway applications. Structural requirements of railway vehicle bodies. Freight wagons, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Technical specifications for Interoperability (TSI) -Rolling stock: Freight wagons. European Union, Agency for Railways, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- UIC Leaflet 615-4, Motive Power Units – Bogies And Running Gear – Bogie Frame Structure Strength Tests, 2nd edition, UIC, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- UIC Leaflet UIC 510-3, Wagons – Strength Testing Of 2 And 3-axle Bogies On Test Rig, UIC, (1989) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tenchev, User guide for COSMOS/M, Technical University – Sofia, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Velkov, O. Krastev, Technologies and systems for train control, Technical University – Sofia, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.