MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Railway Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- V. Albrekht, A. Kogan, Continuous welded rails, Transport, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Danilenko, Railway track: design, installation and operation, Inpress, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Rubkin, M. Arbuzov, Science and progress of transport, 9, 74–77 (2005) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Pavlenko, Transport of the Russian Federation, 5(36), 30 – 31 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Wegner, Proceedings of 10th International Heavy Haul Association Conference, New Delhi, India, 160 – 168, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zakeri, H. Xia, J. Fan, Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, 6, 89 – 104, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zakeri, H. Xia, J. Fan, Journal of Northern Jiaotong University, 24(1), 50–55, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bowness, A. Lock, W. Powrie, J. Priest, D. Richards, Proceedings of the IMechE, Part F: J. Rail and Rapid Transport, 221(F1), 13–22 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Technical requirements of the operation, repair and installation of CW rails in Ukraine, TSP0266, Kiev, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Technical recommendations of determination of CW rails temperature, Transport, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kirpichev, Theory of similarity, Science, (1953) [Google Scholar]
- L. Andreeva, Protection of railway track and structures from natural factors, Moscow, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrov, Construction and Architecture, 3, 582–584 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Komarov, M. Istrapilovich, I. Veronskaya, Scientific Works of Novosibirsk Railway Institute, 130, 168–176 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tverskoy, Meteorology, Gidrometeoizdat, (1951) [Google Scholar]
- D. Laihtman, A. Chudnoskij, Physics of surface layer, Gostechizdat, (1949) [Google Scholar]
- A. Petrov, G. Petrova, I. Panchishkina, Proc.12th Int. Conf. Atm. Electricity. Versailles, France, 5, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee. Finite Element Simulations with ANSYS Workbench 16, SDC Publication (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.