MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- W. Hucho, Aerodynamics of road vehicles: from fluid mechanics to vehicle engineering (Elsevier, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Katz, Race car aerodynamics: designing for speed (R. Bentley 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. McBeath, Competition Car Aerodynamics: A Practical Handbook (Veloce Publishing House 2015) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.shell.com/energy-and-innovation/shell-ecomarathon.html [Google Scholar]
- G. Galmarini, S. Dell’Agostino, M. Gobbi, G. Mastinu, Solar Prototype for Shell-Eco Marathon Race (No. 2017-01-1260) SAE Technical Paper (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Abo-Serie, E. Oran, O. Utcu, Aerodynamics consideration for low drag Shell Eco-Marathon competition car, ICAME-2016, Istanbul, Turkey (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Cieslinski, W. Prym, M. Stajuda, D. Witkowski, Investigation on Aerodynamics of Super-Effective Car for Drag Reduction Mechanics and Mechanical Eng., 20(3), 295–308, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cogan, The aerodynamic design and development of an urban concept vehicle through CFD analysis, Diss, Cape Peninsula Univ. of Tech. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Spalart, Detached-eddy simulation, Ann. Rev. of fluid mech., 41, 181–202, (2009). [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Raffel, C. Willert, S. Wereley, J. Kompenhans, Particle image velocimetry: a practical guide, Springer. (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.