MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 133, 2017BulTrans-2017 – 9th International Scientific Conference on Aeronautics, Automotive and Railway Engineering and Technologies
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A. Emadi, Y. Gao, M. Ehsan Modern Electric, Hybrid Electric and Fuel Cell Vehicles, 1–5 / 412–416, CRC Press, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gribben, Debunking the Myth of EVs and Smokestacks, http://www.electroauto.com/info/pollmyth.shtml [Google Scholar]
- I. Evtimov, R. Ivanov, Proceedings of BulTrans-2009, 94, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mock, J. German, A. Bandivadekar, I. Riemersma, Discrepancies between type-approval and “real-world” fuel consumption and CO2 values, International Council on Clean Transportation, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barta, M. Mruzek, D. Kalincak, Proceedings of BulTrans-2013, 54, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Petkov, Theory of the automobile, tractor and car, 98–124, Tehnika, (1979) [Google Scholar]
- D. Barta, M. Mruzek, Proceedings of ICCSTE-2015, No. 273, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.