MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Other Related Topics|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- N.B. Demkin, Eh.V. Ryzhov, Surface quality and contact of machine parts, 244 (Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Goryacheva, N.M. Dobychin, Contact problems in tribology, 256 (Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Matlin, S.L. Lebsky, A.I. Mozgunova, Laws of elastoplastic contact problems in surface plastic hardening, 218 (Mashinostroyeniye-1, Moscow, 2007) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Ogar, V.A. Tarasov, A.V. Turchenko,Effect of the hardenable material characteristics on a spherical asperity elastoplastic indentation Systems. Methods. Technologies 11, 29–34 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Ogar, V.A. Tarasov,Kinetic Indentation Application to Determine Contact Characteristics of Sphere and Elastoplastic Half-Space, Adv. Mater. Res. 664, 625–631 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Ogar, V.A. Tarasov, D.B. Gorokhov, A.V. Turchenko, Contact mechanics of rough surfaces, 282 (Brstu, Bratsk, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lee, J.H. Lee, G.M. Pharr,A numerical approach to spherical indentation techniques for material property evaluation J. Mech. Phys. Solids 53, 2037–2069 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.K. Myshkin, M.I. Petrokovets,Friction, lubrication, wear Physical basis and engineering applications of tribology, 368 (FIZMATLIT, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bolotov, V.V. Meshkov, O.V. Sutyagin, M.V. Vasil,The influence of hardening on the characteristics of the surface microasperities elastoplastic contact Izvestiya of the Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences 15, 313–315 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Ogar, D.B. Gorokhov,Parameters for elasticplastic body to calculate contact characteristics under the sphere indentation Systems. Methods. Technologies (2016) 29, 28–32 [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Ogar, V.A. Tarasov, D.B. Gorokhov, A.V. Turchenko,The account of hardening material characteristics in applying of Meyer´s empirical law Systems. Methods. Technologies 20, 50–54 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Markovets, Determination of mechanical properties of metals hardness 191 (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gaško, G. Rosenberg,Correlation between hardness and tensile properties in ultra-high strength dual phase steels – short communication, Materials engineering - Materiálové inžinierstvo 18, 155–159 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Bulychev, V.P. Alekhin, Testing of materials by continuous depression of an indenter 224 (Mashinostroyeniye, Moscow 1990) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Bulychev,Hardness and hysteresis at the yield strength Deformation and fracture of materials 1, 41–45 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kucharski, Z. Mroz,Indentation of plastic hardening parameters of metals from spherical indentation tests Materials Science and Engineering A 318, 65–76 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Hernot, O. Bartier, Y. Bekouche, R. El Abdi, G. Mauvoisin,Influence of penetration depth and mechanical properties on contact radius determination for spherical indentation International Journal of Solids and Structures 43, 4136–4153 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Matlin, E. Kazankina, V. Kazankin,Mechanics of unitial contact Mechanika 76, 20–23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.-M. Collin, G. Mauvoisin, P. Pilvin,Materials characterization by instrumented indentation using two different approaches Materials and Desing 31, 636–640 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.