MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modelling of Technical Systems. CAD/CAM/CAE Systems|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- I.I. Wolfson, Oscillations of Machines with Mechanisms of Cyclic Action (1990) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rumbaugh, Object-Oriented Modeling and Design (1991) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Levitsky, Machine and Mechanism Theory (1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Veits, M.Z. Kolovsky, A.E. Kochura, Dynamics of controlled machine aggregates (1984) [Google Scholar]
- Vibrations in Engineering: Reference Book, 3, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Krivosheev, D.A. Akhmetzyanov, Modeling dynamic processes in a complex system (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Ponyatsky, E.N. Davydov, V.G. Fedorischeva, A.V. Osadchiy, IV Kislinsky, General and applied mechanics, Bulletin of the Nizhny Novgorod University. N.I. Lobachevsky, 4 (2), 283–284, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kozlov, E.V. Kiryushchenko, Bulletin of Ufa State Aircraft Technical University, 4, 117–123, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kozlov, A.A. Kozlov, Russian Engineering Research, 29(7), 743–746 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Forging and stamping: Reference Book, 3, (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Miropolsky, Cold Volumetric Stamping on Automatic Machines (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Vibrations in Engineering: Reference Book, 5, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Telegin, Proceeding of Samara Scientific Center of the RAS, 12, 4(3), 623–628 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Telegin, Proceedings of Samara Scientific Center of the RAS, 14, 4(5), 1306–1309, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Telegin, Proceedings of TulSU. Serie. Mechanics of Deformable Solid and Metal Forming, 1, 197–206, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Benkovsky, Yu.B. Kolesov, Yu.B. Senichenkov, Dynamic System Practical Modeling (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.