MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modelling of Technical Systems. CAD/CAM/CAE Systems|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- A.S. Dulesov, D. Yu. Karandeev, Construction of optimal structure of technical system using “branch and bound” by criteria of profitability and reliability [in Russian], Journal Safety & reliability of Power Industry 33, pp. 56–59 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dulesov, N.V. Dulesova, D.Yu. Karandeev, Delimitation indicator of level of reliability of technical system on the qualitative character: entropy approach [in Russian] Fundamental research 2(4), pp. 477–481 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Ushakov, Solving of optimal redundancy problem by means of a generalized generating function, Journal of Information Processing and Cybernetics archive 24(4), pp. 219–222 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- R.V.L. Hartley, Transmission of Information, Bell System Technical Journal 7(3), pp. 535–563 (1928) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Shannon, Mathematical Theory of Communication, Bell System Tech. J 27(1), pp. 379–423 (1948) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Shannon, Communication Theory of Secrecy Systems, Bell System Tech. J 28, pp. 656–715 (1949) [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Liiv, Infodinamika. Infodynamics. Generalized entropy and negentropy. [in Russian] (Tallinn:AO Juhisjelu, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Thomas M. Cover, A. Thomas Joy, Thomas Joy Elements of Information Theory (New Jersey: Wiley and Sons, second edition, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Reda Farag, Haldar Achintya, A novel reliability evaluation method for large engineering systems, Ain Shams Engineering Journal, pp. 1–13 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dulesov, D.Y. Karandeev, N.N. Kondrat, How to define amount of information for the simplest structure of system [in Russian], Vestnik of Katanov Khakass State University) 15, pp. 7–9 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dulesov, D.Y. Karandeev and, N.N.Kondrat, Definition of amount of information entropy in structure of the technical system by method of the minimum ways [in Russian], Modern high technologies 2(3), pp. 425–429, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dulesov, D.Y. Karandeev and N.N.Kondrat, Definition of amount of information entropy in structure of the technical system by method of the minimum sections [in Russian], Fundamental research 2(3), pp. 425–429 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Dulesov, D.Y. Karandeev and N.N. Kondrat, Possibilities of application of expression of Shannon when determining amount of information [in Russian], Vestnik of Katanov Khakass State University 15, 5–7 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Charles E. Ebeling An Introduction to Reliability and Maintainability Engineering (McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc., Boston, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- L. Brillouin, Science and Information Theory, (Academic Press, 1956) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.