MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 129, 2017International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment (ICMTMTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modern Manufacturing Technologies, Tools and Equipment|
|Published online||07 November 2017|
- R. Radulescu, A General Cutting Process Model for High Speed Machining Dynamic and Thermal Considerations (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign PhD Thesis 1993). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Svinin, Study of in multi-blade processing regenerative self-oscillations research Metal Machining 3(28), 28–30 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Gu-zeev, V.V. Batuev, Taking into account the effect of traces of the previous treatment on the accuracy of milling of space-complex surfaces, Progressive technologies in mechanical engineering: Sat. Sci. Tr. Cheliabinsk: Izd-voIuUrGU 115–117(2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Svinin, Self-organization of secondary auto-oscillations during blade machining, STIN, 1, 7–13 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- Sastry Sridhar, Shiv G. Kapoor, Richard E. DeVor, Geir E. Dullerud, ASME J. Eng. Indus. 123, 753–756(2001). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kozlov, E.V. Kiryushchenko, S.F. Kuznetsov, The vibration dampening method for portable milling equipment Fundamental and Applied Problems in Engineering and Technology 5, 91–97(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Gorodetsky, S.N. Strebulyaev, Yu.E. Maiorova, Dynamic system self-oscillations investigation for a milling machine with a nonlinear element Bulletin of Scientific Technical Development. National Technological Group 9(25), p. 91–95 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Vasin, Prediction of Tool Vibration Resistance at Turning and Milling (Moscow: Mechanical Engineering, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kozlov, G.E. Malyutin, The finishing milling productivity Increasing of complex shape concave surfaces on CNC machines, Bulletin of Mechanical Engineering 12, p. 71–75 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kiriushchenko, Modeling the dynamics of the technological system in milling Bulletin of Voronezh State Technical University, 8(10), p. 87–93(2012). [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Maliutin, Determination of the cutting forces for a complete finishing of the concave surfaces of a complex shape with spherical milling cutters on CNC machines, Fundamental and Applied Problems in Engineering and Technology, 4(306), p. 74–81 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Kozlov, E.V. Kiryushchenko, Optimal processing modes selection technique for vibration velocity minimization of during milling, Current Fundamental and Applied Investigations, 1(4), p. 32–38 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.