MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 126, 2017Annual Session of Scientific Papers IMT ORADEA 2017
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management And Economic Engineering|
|Published online||09 October 2017|
- A. Rezai, P. Keshavarzi, Z. Moravej, Key management issue in SCADA networks: A review, JESTECH, 20, pp. 354–363, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H.-T. Liu, Product design and selection using fuzzy QFD and fuzzy MCDM approaches, Appl. Math. Model., 35, pp. 482–496, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.C. Otel, Conceptul de calitate, Revista de Management şi Inginerie Economică, 5, (18), pp. 199–200, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Iancu, Marketing Mix in Financial Investment Services Companies, SEA-Practical Application on Science, IV(10), pp. 59–64, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Stoenoiu, Economic and financial analysis of a company-support for users of information, J. Int. Sci. Publ. : Econ. Bus., 6(3), pp. 333–347, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- C.K.M. Lee, C.T.Y. Ru, C.L. Yeung, K.L. Choy, W.H. Ip, Analyze the healthcare service requirement using fuzzy QFD, Comput. Ind., 74, pp. 1–15, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bottani, A. Rizzi, Strategic management of logistics service: a fuzzy QFD approach, Int. J. Prod. Econ., 103, pp. 585–599, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.X. Shen, X. Min, K.C. Tan, Listening to the future voice of the customer using fuzzy trend analysis in quality function deployment, Qual. Eng., 13, pp. 419–425, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Sohn, I.S. Choi, Fuzzy QFD for supply chain management with reliability, Reliab. Eng. Syst. Safe., 72, pp. 327–334, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Tsai, Using fuzzy QFD to enhance manufacturing strategic planning, J. Chin. Inst. Ind. Eng., 18, pp. 33–41, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- C. Kahraman, T. Ertay, G. Buyukozkan, A fuzzy optimization model for QFD planning process using analytic network approach, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 171, pp. 390–411, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, R.Y.K. Fung, J. Tang, Rating technical attributes in fuzzy QFD by integrating fuzzy weighted average method and fuzzy expected value operator, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 174, pp. 1553–1566, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Chen, M.C. Weng, An evaluation approach to engineering design in QFD processes using fuzzy goal programming models, Eur. J. Oper. Res., 172, pp. 230–248, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.K. Kwong, Y. Chen, H. Bai, D.S.K. Chan, A methodology of determining aggregated importance of engineering characteristics in QFD, Comput. Ind. Eng., 53, pp. 667–679, 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dursun, E. E. Karsak, A QFD-based fuzzy MCDM approach for supplier selection, Appl. Math. Model., 37, pp. 5864–5875, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Akbasş, B. Bilgen, An integrated fuzzy QFD and TOPSIS methodology for choosing the ideal gas fuel at WWTPs, Energy, 125, pp. 484–497, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Lima-Junior, L.C.R. Carpinetti, A multicriteria approach based on fuzzy QFD for choosing criteria for supplier selection, Comput. Ind. Eng., 101, pp. 269–285, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Zadeh, Fuzzy sets, Inf. Control, 8 pp. 338–353, 1965. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Buyukozkan, A.G. Ciftci, Combined fuzzy AHPand fuzzy TOPSIS based strategic analysis of electronic service quality in healthcare industry, Expert. Syst. Appl., 39(3), pp. 2341–2354, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Ghazikalayeh, M. Amirafshari, H.M. Mkrchyan, M. Taji, Application of fuzzy hybrid analytic network process in equipment selection of open-pit metal mines, Int. J. Res. Ind. Eng., 2(3), pp. 35–46, 2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.