MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- B. R. Gaines, ‘Stochastic computing’, Proceedings of the Spring Joint Computer Conference, New York, NY, USA, pp. 149–156,(1967). [Google Scholar]
- A. Alaghi, and J. P. Hayes, ‘Survey of Stochastic Computing’, ACM Trans. Embed. Comput. Syst., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 19, (2013), . [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Qian, X. Li, M. D. Riedel, K. Bazargan, and D. J. Lilja, ‘An architecture for fault-tolerant computation with stochastic logic’, IEEE Transactions on Computers, vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 93–105, (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Moons, and M. Verhelst, ‘Energy-efficiency and accuracy of stochastic computing circuits in emerging technologies’, IEEE Journal on E, merging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 475–486, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. N. Chang, and K. K. Parhi, ‘Architectures for digital filters using stochastic computing’, 2013 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 2697–2701, (2013). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Liu, and K. K. Parhi, ‘Lattice fir digital filter architectures using stochastic computing’, 2015 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP), pp. 1027–1031, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.