MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- Zadeh, L. A. (1965). Fuzzy sets. Information and control, 8(3), 338–353. [Google Scholar]
- Cubero, S., Aleixos, N., Moltó, E., Gómez-Sanchis, J., & Blasco, J. (2011). Advances in machine vision applications for automatic inspection and quality evaluation of fruits and vegetables. Food and Bioprocess Technology, 4(4), 487–504. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bertozzi, M., Broggi, A., Cellario, M., Fascioli, A., Lombardi, P., & Porta, M. (2002). Artificial vision in road vehicles. Proceedings of the IEEE, 90(7), 1258–1271. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bertozzi, M., Broggi, A., & Fascioli, A. (2000). Vision-based intelligent vehicles: State of the art and perspectives. Robotics and Autonomous systems , 32(1), 1–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dobelle, W. H. (2000). Artificial vision for the blind by connecting a television camera to the visual cortex. ASAIO journal, 46(1), 3–9. [Google Scholar]
- Chader, G. J., Weiland, J., & Humayun, M. S. (2009). Artificial vision: needs, functioning, and testing of a retinal electronic prosthesis. Progress in brain research, 175, 317–332. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Youssif, A. A., & Asker, W. A. (2011). Automatic facial expression recognition system based on geometric and appearance features. Computer and Information Science, 4(2), 115. [Google Scholar]
- Uke, N., & Thool, R. (2013). Moving vehicle detection for measuring traffic count using opencv. Journal of Automation and Control Engineering, 1(4). [Google Scholar]
- Pulli, K., Baksheev, A., Kornyakov, K., & Eruhimov, V. (2012). Real-time computer vision with OpenCV. Communications of the ACM, 55(6), 61–69. [Google Scholar]
- Saint-Andre, P. (2011). Extensible messaging and presence protocol (XMPP): Core. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Atzori, L., Iera, A., & Morabito, G. (2010). The internet of things: A survey. Computer networks, 54(15), 2787–2805. [Google Scholar]
- Upton, E., & Halfacree, G. (2014). Raspberry Pi user guide. John Wiley & Sons. [Google Scholar]
- Maksimović, M., Vujović, V., Davidović, N., Milošević, V., & Perišić, B. (2014). Raspberry Pi as Internet of things hardware: performances and constraints. Design issues, 3, 8. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Hjelmås, E., & Low, B. K. (2001). Face detection: A survey. Computer vision and image understanding, 83(3), 236–274. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.