MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- YaNan Sun, ZhongQiang Pan, Effective Bandwidth Allocation Mechanism of Supporting QoS in IEEE 802.16 Standard, Computer and Modernization, vol.9, 25–29,(2016). [Google Scholar]
- Jun Yu, GuangWei Bai, Hang Shen, DiffServ-based congestion control mechanism in IEEE 802.16 Mesh networks, Application Research of Computers, vol 31, no.9, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- ZhiJun Yang, HongWei Ding, Zheng Guan, LongZheng Zhu, A New Transportation Control System Based On Priority Differentiated Polling Strategy, Proceedings of 2015 World Conference on Control, Electronics and Electrical Engineering, Vol. 116, 38–44,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- ZhiJun Yang, HongWei Ding, Characteristics of a Two-Class Polling System Model, TSINGHUA SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, Vol. 19, no.5, 516–520,(2014). [Google Scholar]
- ZhiJun Yang, HongWei Ding, ChanLong Chen, Research on E(x) Characteristics of Two-Class Polling System of Exhaustive-Gated Service, Acta Electronica Sinica, no.4,775–778,(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Jia Guo, JiaLong Xiong, ZhiJun Yang, HongWei Ding, The analysis of performance for a priority distinction double-queue and single-server communication network, International Conference on Control Engineering and Electronics Engineering, Vol. 95,(2014). [Google Scholar]
- JiaLong Xiong, ZhiJun Yang, HongWei Ding, MengYao Wang, The Analysis of Performance for Priority Distinction Double-queue and Triple-server Communication Network, 2015 International Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering, 810–826,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Guan, Zhijun Yang, Wenhua Qian, Min He, Research Article On Two-Level State-Dependent Routing Polling Systems with Mixed Service, Mathematical Problems in Engineering,1–9,(2015). [Google Scholar]
- Min He, Zheng Guan, Liyong Bao, An Analysis of Polling Access Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networking, The 5th Annual IEEE International Conference on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems, 720–724,(2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.