MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- J.R. Sturgul, Simulation, 76(5), 286–288 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Greberg, F. Sundqvist, Proceedings of Second International Future Mining Conference, 273–278 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cai, E. Baafi & I. Porter, Mine planning and equipment selection, 107–114 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Meng, S.S. Nageshwaraniyer, A. Maghsoudi, Y. Son, and S. Dessureault, Computers & Industrial Engineering, 766–779 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fioroni, L. Santos, L. Franzese, I. Santana, G. Telles, J. Seixas, B. Penna, G. Alkmim, Proceedings of the 2014 Winter Simulation Conference, 1855–1865 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Okolnishnikov, S. Rudometov, S. Zhuravlev, Engineering, Technology & Applied Science Research, 6, 993–999 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Okolnishnikov, S. Rudometov, S. Zhuravlev, V. Sinoviev, Proceedings of the 28TH European Modeling and Simulation Symposium. Simulation in Industry, 212–215 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Okolnishnikov, S.V. Rudometov, Proceedings of 7th IFAC Conference on Manufacturing Modelling, Management, and Control, 653–658 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Okolnishnikov, S.V. Rudometov, St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University Journal. Computer Science. Telecommunications and Control Systems, 1(181), 62–68 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sinoviev, A.N. Starodubov, M.U. Dorofeev, V.V. Okolnishnikov, Mathematics and Computers in Science and Engineering, 50, 75–77 (2015) [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Sinoviev, V.V. Okolnishnikov, A.N. Starodubov, Dorofeev, International Journal of Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 10, 123–128 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.