MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- JH. Park, JH. Hwang, CS. Lee, W. Hwang, Stacking sequence design of composite laminated for maximum strength using genetic algorithms, Compos Struct 52, p. 217–31, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Adali, V. Verijenko, Optimum stacking sequence design of symmetric hybrid laminates undergoing free vibration. Compos Struct 54, p. 131–8, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Soremekun, Z. Gurdal, C. Kassapoglou, D. Toni, Stacking sequence blending of multiple composite laminates using genetic algorithms, Compos Struct, 56, p. 53–62, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PM. Weaver, Design of laminated composite cylindrical shells under axial compression. Composites Part B 31, p. 669–79, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://file.scirp.org/Html/1-4900125_27735.htm [Google Scholar]
- https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261218848 [Google Scholar]
- H. Altenbach, J. Altenbach, W. Kissing, Structural analysis of laminate and sandwich beams and plates. Lubelskie Towarzystwo Naukowe, Lublin, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kralik, Optimal design of npp containment protection against fuel container drop, Adv. Mat. Res. 688, p. 213–221, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Krejsa, P. Janas, I. Yilmaz, M. Marschalko, T. Bouchal, The use of the direct optimized probabilistic calculation method in design of bolt reinforcement for underground and mining workings, The Scientific World Journal, Article number 267593, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zmindak, Z. Pelagic, M. Bvoc, Analysis of high velocity impact on composite structures, Appl. Mech. and Mat. 617, p. 104–109, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Melcer, G. Lajcakova, Comparison of finite element and classical computing models of reinforcement pavement, Adv. Mat. Res. 969, p. 85–88, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Kormanikova, I. Mamuzic, Optimization of laminates subjected to failure criterion, Metal. 50 (1), p. 41–44, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Gürdal, R. T. Haftka, P. Hajela, Design and Optimization of Laminated Composite Materia, J. Wiley & Sons, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Valuev, Models and methods of multiobjective optimization in problems of quarry design and planning, WSEAS Trans. on Math., 13, p. 557–566, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Vorontsova, A projective separating plane method with additional clipping for non-smooth optimization, WSEAS Trans. on Math., 13, p. 115–121, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lovíšek, J. Králik, Optimal Control for Elasto-Orthotropic Plate, Contr. and Cyber. 2, p. 219–278, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sejnoha, J. Zeman, Micromechanical modeling of imperfect textile composites, Int. Jour. of Eng. Scien. 46 (6), p. 513–526, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ma, S. Sahraee, P. Wriggers,, L. De Lorenzis, Stochastic multiscale homogenization analysis of heterogeneous materials under finite deformations with full uncertainty in the microstructure, Comp. Mech. 55, Issue 5, p. 819–835, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Maruccio, L. De Lorenzis, L. Persano, D. Pisignano, Computational homogenization of fibrous piezoelectric materials, Comp. Mech. 55, Issue 5, p. 983–998, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.