MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- G. Kumar and K. P. Ray, Broadband Microstrip Antenna. Artech House, (2003). [Google Scholar]
- T. Milligan, Modern Antenna Design, 2nd Ed. Jhon Wiley & Sons, Innc., (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Balanis, Antenna Theory. Analysis and Design. John Wwiley & Ssons, INC., (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lozada and S. Donglin, “Microstrip Antenna for Satellite Communications,” in International Symposium on Antennas, Propagation and EM Theory, (2008), pp. 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sultan, S. Imran, C. Xiaodong, and P. Clive, “Compact and Printed Multiband Antennas for 2G/3G/4G Smartphones,” in International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, (2015), pp. 1138–1139. [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Ennasar, I. Aznabet, M. Essaaidi, and M. Group, “A Compact Modified S-Shaped RFID Tag Antenna for Metallic Applications,” in IEEE 15th Mediterranean Microwave Symposium (MMS), (2015), pp. 8–10. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ha and C. W. Jung, “Single patch beam steering antenna with U-slot for wearable fabric applications,” in IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI), (2011), pp. 1560–1562. [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- U. Shameem, M. Ur-rehman, Q. H. Abbasi, and K. Qaraqe, “A Low Profile Penta-band Antenna For Portable Devices,” in International Workshop on Antenna Technology (iWAT), (2016), pp. 174–177. [Google Scholar]
- L. Peng, C. L. Ruan, and J. Xiong, “Compact EBG for multi-band applications,” IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 60, no. 9, pp. 4440–4444, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. X. Truong and Tran Minh Tuan, “Design A Microstrip Antenna With Defected Ground Structure,” in 2015 International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications (ATC) Design, (2015), pp. 160–163. [Google Scholar]
- M. Borhani, P. Rezaei, and A. Valizade, “Design of A Reconfigurable Miniaturized Microstrip Antenna for Switchable Multiband Systems,” IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., Vol. 1225, no. c, pp. 1–1, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Chang and W. Weng, “A Printed Multi-band Slot Antenna for LTE / WLAN Applications,” in IEEE International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation & USNC/URSI National Radio Science Meeting, (2015), pp. 1144–1145. [Google Scholar]
- M. Nirmen and I. H. Ehab K., “Tri-Band Microstrip Antenna with L-Shaped Slots for Bluetooth / WLAN / WiMAX Applications,” 33 rd Natl. Radio Sci. Conf. (NRSC (2016)), no. Nrsc, pp. 73–80, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Gautam, L. Kumar, and B. K. Kanaujia, “Design of Compact F-Shaped Slot Triple-Band Antenna for WLAN / WiMAX Applications,” Trans. Antennas Propag., Vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 1101–1105, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zimu, Z. Hou, Z. Leiming, and W. An, “A U-shaped Slot Antenna for WLAN and WiMAX Applications,” in 7th Asia Pacific International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, (2016), pp. 152–154. [Google Scholar]
- C. Bhan, A. K. Dwivedi, B. Mishra, and A. Kumar, “Quad Bands U-Shaped Slot Loaded Probe Fed Microstrip Patch Antenna,” (2015) Second Int. Conf. Adv. Comput. Commun. Eng., pp. 409–412, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wu, L. Shi, and G. Zhao, “Design of a Ku-band broadband U-slot microstrip antenna,” in IEEE International Conference on Microwave Technology and Computational Electromagnetics, (2013), pp. 212–215. [Google Scholar]
- H. F. Abutarboush and A. Shamim, “Paper-based inkjet-printed tri-band U-slot monopole antenna for wireless applications,” IEEE Antennas Wirel. Propag. Lett., vol. 11, pp. 1234–1237, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bansal and J. B. Sharma, “Hexa Band Asymmetrical U-Slot Microstrip Patch Antenna for Wireless Applications,” in Annual IEEE India Conference (INDICON), (2015), pp. 25–28. [Google Scholar]
- R. Tej and C. Brajlata, “Single Layer Dual band Microstrip Patch Antenna using Probe Feed,” Int. J. Comput. Appl., Vol. 92, no. 12, pp. 1–5, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- H. F. AbuTarboush, H. S. Al-Raweshidy, and R. Nilavalan, “Triple Band Double U-Slots Patch Antenna for WiMAX Mobile Applications,” (2008) 14Th Asia-Pacific Conf. Commun. (Apcc), Vols 1–2, pp. 140–142, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T. Alam, M. R. I. Faruque, and M. T. Islam, “Probe-fed rectangular patch antenna for wireless communication,” (2015) Int. Conf. Netw. Syst. Secur., pp. 1–4, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Jothi Chitra, A. Suganya, and V. Nagarajan, “Enhanced gain of double U-slot micro strip patch antenna array for WiMAX application,” (2012) Int. Conf. Commun. Signal Process. ICCSP-(2012), pp. 141–144, (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.