MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- ICT-317669 METIS project, Scenarios, requirements and KPIs for 5G mobile and wireless system (Deliverable D1.1, May 2013), available at: https://www.metis2020.com/documents/deliverables [Google Scholar]
- L. Duan, D. Xu, I. W. Tsang, Learning with Augmented Features for Heterogeneous Domain Adaptation, Proceedings of the 29th International Conference on Machine Learning (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- https://elearningindustry.com/surprising-mobile-learning-statistics-elearning-professionals-know [Google Scholar]
- Lynda.com, The benefits of mobile learning, white paper, (2014), available at: http://cdn.lynda.com/cms/asset/text/lyndacom-whitepaper-mobile-learning-benefits-20151245042329.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- http://mnalearning.com/resource_view.php?id=70 [Google Scholar]
- S. Baccari, F. Mendes, C. Nicolle, F. Soualah-Alila, N. Mahmoud, Comparative Study of the Mobile Learning Architectures, e-LEOT 2nd EAI International Conference on e-Learning e-Education and Online Training, (Novedrate, Italy,2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Færøvig Olsen, Detecting Human Emotions Using Smartphone Accelerometer Data, (Master Thesis, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- 5G PPP Architecture Working Group, View on 5G Architecture (2016), available at: https://5g-ppp.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/5G-PPP-5G-Architecture-WP-July-2016.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J. F. Monserrat, G. Mange, V. Braun, H. Tullberg, G. Zimmermann, Ö. Bulakci, METIS research advances towards the5G and wireless system definition (EURASIP, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Maternia, S. E. El Ayoubi, 5G PPP use cases and performance evaluation models (2016), available at: https://5g-ppp.eu/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/5G-PPP-use-cases-and-performance-evaluation-modeling_v1.0.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Suk, B. Prabhakaran, Real-time Mobile Facial Expression Recognition System – A Case Study, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Workshops (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Conference on e-Learning e-Education and Online Training ( Novedrate, Italy, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Bakerjr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, Orr B.G., Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- CEDEFOP, Spotlight on VET in Hungary(2014) [Google Scholar]
- CEDEFOP, Spotlight of VET Romania (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.