MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- Nicol F. and Humphreys M. (2007). Maximum temperatures in European office buildings to avoid heat discomfort, Solar Energy 81(3): 295–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Butera F. M. (2004). Glass architecture : is it sustainable?, Passive and Low Energy Cooling for the Built Environment, number May 2005, Santorini, pp. 161–168. [Google Scholar]
- Poirazis H. (2004). Double Skin Fac¸ades for Office Buildings Literature Review, Technical report, Lund. [Google Scholar]
- Tsai B.-j., Lin S.-C. and Yang W.-C. (2012). HVAC analysis of a building installed shape-stabilized phase change material plates coupling an active building envelope system, WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on HEAT and MASS TRANSFER 7(3): 79–90. [Google Scholar]
- Tu J., Yeoh G. H. and Liu C.. Computational Fluid Dynamics: A Practical Approach, (Elsevier Inc., 2008), ISBN 978-0-7506-8563–4, [Google Scholar]
- Jarungthammachote S. (2014). Entropy Generation Analysis of Transient Heat Conduction in a Solid Slab with Fixed Temperature Boundary Conditions, WSEAS TRANSACTIONS on HEAT and MASS TRANSFER 9: 9–18. [Google Scholar]
- Lomas K., Eppel H., Martin C. and Bloomfield D. (1997). Empirical validation of building energy simulation programs, Energy and Buildings 26(3): 253–275. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Neymark J. and Judkoff R. (2008). In-Depth Diagnostic Cases for Ground Coupled Heat Transfer International Energy Agency Building Energy Simulation Test and Diagnostic Method ( IEA BESTEST) In-Depth Diagnostic Cases for Ground Coupled Heat Transfer Related to Slab-on-Grade Construction, Technical Report September 2008, NREL, Golden. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Delsante A. (1987). The Development of an Hourly Thermal Simulation Program for Use in the Australian Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme. [Google Scholar]
- Trethowen H. and Delsante A. (1998). Four-Year On-Site Measurement of Heat Flow in Slab-on-Ground Floors with Wet Soils, Thermal performance of the exterior envelopes of buildings VII(December): 487–499. [Google Scholar]
- Judkoff R. and Neymark J. (2006). Model Validation and Testing: The Methodological Foundation of ASHRAE Standard 140, Technical report. [Google Scholar]
- Ansys fluent user’s guide (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Gerlich V., Sulovska K. and Zalesak M. (2013). COMSOL Multiphysics validation as simulation software for heat transfer calculation in buildings: Building simulation software validation, Measurement 46(6): 2003–2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sehnálek S., Zálešák M., Vincenec J., Opluštil M., Chrobák P. Evaluation of SolidWorks Flow Simulation by Ground-Coupled Heat Transfer Test Cases. In Latest Trends on Systems. Volume II. Rhodes, 2014, s. 492–498. ISSN 1790-5117. ISBN 978-1-61804-244–6 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.