MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- M. Jasiulewicz-Kaczmarek, A. Saniuk, T. Nowicki, The maintenance management in the macro-ergonomics context, Advances in Social & Occupational Ergonomics, in series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 487, 35–46, Springer International Publishing AG (2017) [CrossRef]
- T. Nowicki, R. Waszkowski, A. Saniuk, Human-Computer interaction in sanitary inspection simulation exercises, Advances in Ergonomics Modeling, Usability & Special Populations, in series: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Vol. 486, 245–254, Springer International Publishing AG (2017)
- M. Kiedrowicz, T. Nowicki, R. Waszkowski, Z. Wesołowski, K. Worwa, Optimization of the Document Placement in the RFID Cabinet, EDP Science, MATEC Web of Conferences 76, 02001 DOI:10.1051/matecconf/20167602001 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- P. Brucker Scheduling algorithms. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg (2007)
- M.L. Pinedo, Scheduling. Theory, algorithms and Systems. Springer, New York, London, Heidelberg (2008)
- M.L. Pinedo, Scheduling. Planning and scheduling in manufacturing and services. Springer, New York (2005)
- T. Nowicki, Linear Mixed Equivalent of a Stochastic Scheduling Problem with Different Processors Journal of Military University of Technology, 4 (1994)
- J. Koszela, R. Wantoch-Rekowski, Designing advanced vehicle trainers using virtual simulation technology, Journal of KONES, 22, 265–272 (2015)
- M. Kiedrowicz, R. Waszkowski, Business rules automation standards in business process management systems, (in:) Information Management in Practice, (eds) B.F. Kubiak and J. Maślankowski, pp. 187–200, (2015).
- R. Hoffmann, M. Kiedrowicz, J. Stanik, Risk management system as the basic paradigm of the information security management system in an organization, MATEC Web of Conferences 76, 04010, DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/20167604010 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- R. Hoffmann, M. Kiedrowicz, J. Stanik, Evaluation of information safety as an element of improving the organization’s safety management, MATEC Web of Conferences 76, 04011, DOI:10.1051/ matecconf/20167604011 (2016). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- M. Kiedrowicz, Location with the use of the RFID and GPS technologies - opportunities and threats, GIS ODYSSEY 2016, pp. 122–128, (2016).
- M. Kiedrowicz, Objects identification in the informations models used by information systems, GIS ODYSSEY 2016, pp. 129–136, (2016).
- M. Kiedrowicz, T. Nowicki, R. Waszkowski, Business process data flow between automated and human tasks, 3rd International Conference on Social Science (ICSS 2016) December 9–11 2016, pp. 471–477, (2016).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.