MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- S.O. Edeki, I. Adinya, O.O. Ugbebor, “The Effect of Stochastic Capital Reserve on Actuarial Risk Analysis via an Integro-differential equation”, IAENG International Journal of Applied Mathematics, 44(2), (2014): 83–90.
- A. Habib, “The calculus of finance”, Universities Press (India) Private Ltd., 2011.
- O.O. Ugbebor and S.O. Edeki, “On Duality Principle in Exponentially Lévy Market”, Journal of Applied Mathematics & Bioinformatics, 3(2), (2013), 159–170.
- K.L. Chu, H. Yang, and K.C. Yuen, “Estimation in the Constant Elasticity of Variance Model”, British Actuar. J. 7 (2001): 275–292. [CrossRef]
- F. Black, M. Scholes, “The pricing of options and corporate liabilities”, J. Pol. Econ. 81 (1973): 637–659. [CrossRef]
- M.E. Adeosun, S.O. Edeki, O.O. Ugbebor, Stochastic Analysis of Stock Market Price Models: A Case Study of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), WSEAS Transactions on Mathematics, 14, (2015): 353–363.
- S.O. Edeki and O. O. Ugbebor, Remarks on the Generalized Squared Gaussian Diffusion Model for Option Pricing, Stochastic and Applications, Research and Training (START) Workshop, Feb. 13–16, (2017).
- R.C. Blattberg, R.C. and N.J. Gonedes, “A comparison of the stable and student distributions as stochastic models for stock prices”, Journal of Business, 47 (1974): 244–280. [CrossRef]
- J.D. Macbeth and L.J. Merville. “An empirical examination of the Black-Scholes call option pricing model”, Journal of Finance, 34, (1979): 1173–1186. [CrossRef]
- B. Lauterbach and P. Schultz, “Pricing warrants: an empirical study of the Black-Scholes model and its alternatives”, Journal of Finance, 45 (1990.), p. 1181. [CrossRef]
- F. Delbaen and H. Shirakawa, “A note of option pricing for constant elasticity of variance model”, Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, 9 (2), (2002): 85–99. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences]
- J. Cox and S. Ross, “The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes”, Journal of Financial Economics, 3, (1976): 145–166. [CrossRef]
- S. Beckers, “The Constant Elasticity of Variance Model and Its Implications for Option Pricing”, The Journal of Finance, 35, (3) (1980): 661–673. [CrossRef]
- J.D. Macbeth and L.J. Merville, “Tests of the Black-Scholes and Cox Call Option Valuation Models”, Journal of Finance, 35, (1980): 285–301. [CrossRef]
- Yu. V. Kozachenko and O. V. Stus, “Square–Gaussian random processes and estimators of covariance functions”, Mathematical Communications 3 (1998): 83–94.
- Ito, K. (1946). On a stochastic integral equation, Proceedings of the Japan Academy, 22, 32–35.
- T. A. Abassy, M. A. El-Tawil, H. El Zoheiry, Toward a modified variational iteration method, Computational and Applied Mathematics, Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 207 (2007) 137–147. [CrossRef]
- S. O. Edeki, G. O. Akinlabi., and A. S. Osheku, On a Modified Iterative Method for the Solutions of Advection Model, World Congress on Engineering 2017, WCE 2017, London, U.K. (In-press).
- M.A. Abdou, A.A. Soliman, Variational iteration method for solving Burger’s and coupled Burger’s equations, J. Comput. Appl. Math. 181 (2) (2005) 245–251. [CrossRef]
- J.H. He, Variational iteration method for autonomous ordinary differential systems, Appl. Math. Comput. 114 (2–3) (2000): 115–123. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.