MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 125, 201721st International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||04 October 2017|
- M. Malec, M. Morawski, and J. Zajc, “Fish-like swimming prototype of mobile underwater robot”, Journal of Automation, Mobile Robotics and Intelligent Systems, Vol. 4, No 3, pp. 25–30, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Praczyk, P. Szymak, Software architecture of biomimetic underwater vehicle, Proc. SPIE 9831, Ground/Air Multisensor Interoperability, Integration, and Networking for Persistent ISR VII, doi:10.1117/12.2225871, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Praczyk, A quick algorithm for planning a path for biomimetic autonomous underwater vehicle, Scientific Journals of Maritime University of Szczecin, no. 45 (117), pp. 23–28, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Praczyk, Using Genetic Algorithms for Optimizing Algorithmic Control System of Biomimetic Underwater Vehicle, Computational Methods in Science and Technology (CMST), vol. 21 (4), pp. 251–260, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Praczyk, The influence of parameters of biomimetic underwater vehicle control system on the ability of the vehicle to avoid obstacles, Scientific Journal of Polish Naval Academy, 2(205), pp. 75–91, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Szymak, T. Praczyk, K. Naus, M. Malec, M. Morawski, Research on biomimetic underwater vehicles for underwater ISR, Ground/Air Multisensor Interoperability, Integration, and Networking for Persistent ISR VII, edited by Michael A. Kolodny, Tien Pham, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 9831, 98310K, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Szymak, M. Malec, M. Morawski, “Directions of development of underwater vehicle with un-dulating propulsion”, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, Hard Publishing Company, Vol.19, No 3, pp. 107–110, (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.