MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 124, 20172017 6th International Conference on Transportation and Traffic Engineering (ICTTE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Vehicle Design and Manufacturing Engineering|
|Published online||29 September 2017|
- G. Mitukiewicz, R. Dychto, J. Leyko Relationship between LPG fuel and gasoline injection duration for gasoline direct injection engines[J] Fuel 153 2015 526–534 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Erkus Baris, Karamangil M. Ihsan, Surmen Ali Enhancing the heavy load performance of a gasoline engine converted for LPG use by modifying the ignition timings[J] Applied Thermal Engineering 85 2015 188–194 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Oh Seungmook Effects of intake and e xhaust valve timing on combustion and emission characteristics of lean-burn direct-injection LPG engine[J] Transactions of the KSME. B 1 39 2015 45–51 [Google Scholar]
- I. Can, C. Oner, I. Sugozu Experimental investigation of effect of stratified charging system adopted to gasoline engine running with LPG on engine performance[J] Journal of the Energy Institute 2 86 2013 113–118 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Pradeep, A. Ramesh A novel twin in jector strategy for direct cylinder barrel in jection of LPG in a 2S-SI engine[J] Fuel 162 2015 128–137 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.D. Rakopoulos, A.M. Dimaratos, E.G. Giakoumis et al. Evaluation of the effect of engine, load and turbocharger parameters on transient emissions of diesel engine[J] Energy Conversion and Management 50 2009 2381–2393 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fu Jianqin. Continuous detecting on the operating and performance parameters of automotive engine under transient conditions and study of the heat-work conversion process[D]. Changsha:Hunan University, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Longping. Investigation of performance deterioration and control strategy of automotive diesel engine under transient operation conditions [D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Longping, Liu Zhongchang, Tian Jing et al. Investigation of the combustion deterioration of an automotive diesel engine under transient operation [J] Science China Technological Sciences 57 3 2014 480–488 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Heywood Internal combustion engine fundamentals [M] 1988 McGrawHill New York [Google Scholar]
- Chen Gong. The analysis and test study on the influence of the engine combustion process to the e xhaust temperature[D]. Harbin: Northeast Forestry University, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhensuo, Deng Baoqing, Li Liguang et al. Judgement of lean burn limit for SI engine using LPG[J] Journal of Jilin University (Engineering and Technology Edition) 32 4 2002 7–11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.